Search results

1. Boostpig

2010 DH round #2: Awaba

Split practice would just be shit!
  2. Boostpig

Rider Airlifted from Awaba on the weekend

We passed an ambulance on the way into awaba on sunday morning with a car full of XC bikes right behind it......
  3. Boostpig

2010 Giant Glory

a bit late but thought i would put it up anyway.... my 2010 Giant Glory, Extremely happy with how it rides on the track:o Item: 2010 Giant Glory (Large). Frame: 2010 Glory Frame, silver and blue, Fox RC4 shock 550 or 450 rear spring. Fork: 2010 Rockshox Boxxer Team, Serviced a couple rides...
  4. Boostpig

WSMTB 2010 Rd1

Just double checking this is the same track that was used for state last year?? Thanks
  5. Boostpig

WSMTB 2010 Rd1

Any news on what track the Downhill race will be held on.
  6. Boostpig

thredbo told to shorten track !

7. Boostpig

thredbo told to shorten track !

Surely announcing that the track will be shortened after everybody has signed up and paid their entry is not "UCI Standard"
  8. Boostpig

HMBA 2010 XC and DH series, Round 1. Sunday January 31 - Awaba

Yea i was there the track was sick once it dried out a bit, but i thought i heard colleen say it would be on this weekend.
  9. Boostpig

HMBA 2010 XC and DH series, Round 1. Sunday January 31 - Awaba

Dh Is the DH re race still on this weekend??
  10. Boostpig

sold sold sold

Bump- Note Bars are now cut to 760mm
  11. Boostpig

sold sold sold

20mm Rise, Location Morisset
  12. Boostpig

sold sold sold

payment pendinggg.......
  13. Boostpig

balfa bb7

Contact Kempsey Bike shop they have an add for one a local guy is selling they will be able to give you his contact details.
  14. Boostpig

Sold

pending payment
  15. Boostpig

sold sold sold

price drop BUMP PRICE DROP 120 posted
  16. Boostpig

Awaba Pump Track

Going to go look at cutting in a few more lines on the pump track this afternoon while there is a bit of rain about as it makes it so much easier. If anyone is keen let me know.
  17. Boostpig

sold sold sold

bumpp bumppppppp
  18. Boostpig

sold sold sold

Sold sold s o l d
  19. Boostpig

sold sold sold

Item: Holzfeller continues to be the bench-mark for the hardcore gravity crew. this year, there are new color options, new and improved bars, and better guards. finally the super-wide boobar completes the free ride and downhill collection. The BooBar was named after SRAM's longtime Blackbox...
  20. Boostpig

Sold

ITEM: Truvativ Boxxer Stem • CNC’d for weight reduction • Forged AL-66 length 50mm • 1.1/8” • 31.8 bar clamp diameter • Rise - 0° Location- Morisset Condition- Great Condition Price- $80 Posted