Search results

1. F

[Sunny Coast] Fit + Keen Beginner after some pointers

Hey All, I got a friend into MTBing, but moved overseas recently and can't help her out anymore. She's been trail riding with me at Parklands a few times and had no problems with Ho Chi Ho, Road Rage, ect and has been doing a few of the local sunny series races, but want to inprove a bit...
  2. F

September 2012 French, Swiss or German bike park trip??

G'day all. I've been living and working in germany for what will be a bit over a year by september, and plan to round out my time with a couple weeks in one of the big euro bike parks. At this point i was kind of thinking of Morzine/Les Gets, and I'm just wondering if anyone else is...
  3. F

Sunshine Coast

Hi all, just moved to buderim on the sunshine coast from hobart, and looking for local spots to ride. i'm not fussy, i'll ride street, park, dirt (not well) as well as DH/FR stuff. don't mind helping out digging if you've got a spot you're willing to share, and i also do a bit of photography...
  4. F

Sunshine Coast

Hi all, just moved to buderim on the sunshine coast from hobart, and looking for local spots to ride. i'm not fussy, i'll ride street, park, dirt (not well) as well as DH/FR stuff. don't mind helping out digging if you've got a spot you're willing to share, and i also do a bit of photography...
  5. F

Sunshine Coast DH

Hey all, moving to the sunshine coast from Tasmania for around 6 months, and wondering whether it's worth bringing my DH sled up with me. is there much in the was of decent DH runs in/around the Buderim area? if anythings "unofficial" and is ok to share, just PM me. also done a bit of...
  6. F

Get the Boot in!

It finally turned up! after a few setbacks my new 2010 Boot'R team has arrived, got to take it for a spin this arvo and was pretty stoked! Got a bit loose on Radfords and had a minor incident, but overall pretty happy with it. might get a bigger chainring and some wider bars at some point...
  7. F

Hardtail for begginer freeride??? any opinions?

i'm looking at getting a decent freeride bike, hardtail (as budget and skills dont reach dually) and was wondering what people thought with regard to new or secondhand, and bigfoot, manik, rampage, something kona, ect cheers ben