Search results

1. voidet

Iron Horse Sunday Elite 2006 [SOLD]

Item: Iron Horse Sunday Elite 2006 Medium (17") Manitou 6-way Swinger with your choice of 450lb or 500lb spring. Location: Cleveland, Queensland Item Condition: Overall good. Missing paint on chainstay, but most of the bike has 3M Clear tape to protect paint Reason for selling: Decided to...
  2. voidet

My Sunday 06' WC

Hey, Just finished putting the bike together last night, thought i would post up a pic of the bike! The glowing moth trail is from the torch i was holding to paint light on the bike :D No UFO's, Frame: 2006 Ironhorse Sunday World Cup Large Rear shock - Fox DHX 5.0 w/ 300lbs spring...
  3. voidet

Voidet's Norco A-Line 2005

Hey everyone, So this is my first downhiller, and I'm in love with it. Yes, it sleeps with me in my bed. :D Frame: Norco A-Line 2005 Forks:Marzocchi 888's VF Back Shock: Fox DHX 3 Brakes: Hayes Nine Back Derraileur:Sram X7 Handle Bars: Hussefelt Tires: Minions 2.5 Cranks: Hussefelt Pedals: NS...
  4. voidet

Hydraulic Brake Pad Raised

Heya everyone, I've got some issues with my hydraulic brakes which i can't work out. I bought a mates Norco A-line last night, took the back wheel off today to transport it for a ride. When i went to reassemble it, the rear wheel wouldnt fit in between the brake pads. After a bit of fiddling...
  5. voidet

Chain Device on STP2

Hey ppl, First post! :D After a long break of riding i bought myself an STP2 08 model. Everything is working nicely except i get chronic chain suck; pretty much every time i ride. Giant's given me a completely new bike, that didn't fix anything. They then replaced my cassette and the chain...