Search results

1. C

boxxer top crown

Please use the template
  2. C

royal gloves

what makes royal gloves so expesive? has any one actualy bought a pair? 661 gloves are rubbish... are they any better?
  3. C

places that rock, blue mountans

i hope dextor kill the next person who sends me hate mail! FUCK OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  4. C

What do i buy?

hello crazy 20" people. Been riding dh for as long as i can remeber, but having a crise of faith and thinking about geting a bmx. though its been awhile since i ownd one and kinda detached from the seen. What would be the best bike i could get for around $600??? what are intense bmxes like...
  5. C

high rollors.

yo yo, is there a noticable diffrence between the 3c compound opption and the slow rezay? i know therer is the 3 driffent compounds in one, that hold the little knoblies together, but dose it realy make a diffrence when ridding? and would 'you' use high rollors for very loose dirt? and pressures?
  6. C

STOLEN norco atomik, with hopes

As we were away, my little Norco was snatched by theaves! its a mint condition 08 atomik with brand new hope m4's and a gray camo mtx rear rim. taken from glenbrook, blue mountans. from what i can tell, the people were comon theves, as all my riding grear was left, thus they will be trying to...