Search results

1. 2-fast

2014 Rockshox Product Matrix... Seriously WTF

Hi Guys Im looking at buying a new set of 2014 Rockshox Sid's as I'm sick of the flex under the 9mm qr on my current set. Upon looking at the range of 2014 sid's on the Rockshox website i left even more confused than when i started. The website...
  2. 2-fast

Condition of Northbridge Pumptrack

Hey Guys Just wondering if anyone knows the current state of the Pumptrack at Northbridge? Was thinking of heading over but seeing as its a trek for me I just wanted to make sure it wasn't completely turned to shit... Cheers
  3. 2-fast

Y12 D&T Major Project - Bicycle Storage/Racking System

HI Guys So for my Y12 Design and Technology Major Design Project I am going to be making a racking system to store bicycles when not in use within an indoor setting. I believe there is a strong need there is no current Design Solution that satisfies all of my Requirements. At the moment I am...
  4. 2-fast

Sold

This baby's Sold!
  5. 2-fast

SDG Ti-Fly Rails

Hey guys Sorry if this is abit of a stupid question but i found a SDG Ti-Fly saddle with missing rails lying on the side of Thredbo dh. I was wondering whether the rails are replaceable as it is quite an expensive seat? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!
  6. 2-fast

Planning for a MTB Park in Kuringai

I thought id share an email I recently received regarding the construction of a MTB Park at the end of jubilee oval and clissold road Wahroonga! Read on! Hi all Council currently has an opportunity to obtain a professional concept design for a off road bike playground.- ( BMX/Mountain...
  7. 2-fast

MY Movies

Awaba and Local Trails My dad just recently purchased a macbook pro so ive recently been having abit of a fiddle with Imovie! I had quite a bit of footage on my computer so I decided to throw some stuff together! These are my first MTB movies so dont give it to me to hard :p. Constructive...
  8. 2-fast

DH Post your Ironhorse Sunday

We've has a post your Kona,stp and every other bike you can think of! So why not have a Post your Ironhorse Thread! :D