Search results

1. B

NSW SOLD - Cannondale F29 Carbon 2 - 10.4kg XC machine! PRICE DROP

Item: 2013 Cannondale F29 Carbon 2 hardtail. Size L frame Location: Sydney (pick-up Eastern suburbs or CBD only) Item Condition: Good condition, frameskin since new, a few scratches Reason for selling: Not riding enough (too lazy to race?) Price and price conditions: $1,8001,500 (with Thomson...
  2. B

2016 Highland Fling - Sunday 13 November

http://www.wildhorizons.com.au/events-and-tours/events/highland-fling/ Who's in? I've signed up for the Full Fling this year, having done a few of both the Full and the Half in the past. I'm training for the Noosa Triathlon which is 2 weeks before the Fling, so figuring my fitness will be...
  3. B

NSW SOLD 2011 Giant Trance X1 - large frame

Item: Complete bike - 2011 Giant Trance X1, large frame Location: Sydney, Eastern Suburbs Item Condition: Good. A few scuffs and scratches (see pics of downtube and top tube) Reason for selling: Selling to make way for new bike Price and price conditions: $1,900 Extra Info...
  4. B

Convict 50km entry for sale

For sale: 1 entry for Convict 50km on Sat 5 May @ St Albans. According to the race website, since it's after 20 April, you'll need to be going to St Albans on Friday 4 April to effect the transfer.
  5. B

Centennial Park advocacy?

Hi all Recently signs have appeared at Centennial Park (Sydney) stating that off-road cycling is prohibited in the park. There's a non-technical singletrack loop around the perimeter of the park, which I've seen people riding on in the past (as well as walkers & runners). I don't know...
  6. B

From Hunter Valley, one morning - where would you ride?

Hi all Looking for some "where to ride" guidance. I'll be in the Lower Hunter Valley (Pokolbin) over Easter, and will probably have one morning (about 4 hours total including drive there and back) to go for a ride. I ride Trail - Light AM. I assume I will be trying to find my way...
  7. B

NSW Dirtworks 50km entry for sale

Like the title says... 1 x 50km entry for the 1 May NSW DW for sale.
  8. B

Rain stops play - how do you cope?

So Sydney had about 110mm of rain in the last day or so, which is great because it hasn't rained properly for ages. But... I only get to ride on weekends, and rides have to be planned/negotiated around family and other commitments, so my window of opportunity is always small. This...
  9. B

Stromlo tips

Hi all Heading to Canberra for the weekend and going to ride Stromlo for the first time. I will probably have a total of about 2 hours to ride - not even going to scratch the surface, from what I understand, but that's all the time I'm going to have. Most of the riding I do (Sydney...