Search results

1. I

moto grips on dh bars

i searched now for like 10 minutes couldnt find a thing bit of a rookie question but i dont wanna waste me money i want to purchase a pair of moto grips to put on my downhill bike , arent moto bars thicker than mtb bars so will the grips fit on the same or will they be loose
  2. I

online stores

having recently bought off torpedo 7 i was wondering if any other similar stores are out there but are not known about hit me with the site cheers
  3. I

moto bars on a dh rig

i searched but no luck came my way so i will throw this question at u could i use motocross bars roughly 800mm wide on my giant comp for dh would they be to fat for the stem or to wide for my arms would i lose the control over the bike if there to wide cheers
  4. I

freeride is it smooth or ruff riding

i am repairing a freeride track and alot of rocks are around so for future guidance should a freride track be smooth or ruff most canadian tracks are smooth as where aus tracks are ruff and not flowing as well
  5. I

a mechanic thread

im not the most mechanically minded person but i was wondring if a mechanic section to explain to me how to take off cranks or installing a new deraileur and so on or tricks of the trade
  6. I

Fr / Ht

i have tried all different combos and found nothing that helps me in the searched so iam looking to buy a brand new freeride hardtail to use on rough down hill decent sized jumps and freeride small drops nothing to serious price range is 1500$ at most (anything but a stp severly over...
  7. I

avanti derelict

i am prepared to buy a derelict type one what i need to know is the pros and cons of the bike any faults from riders who have owned this bike i ride dj, dh ,fr , st all sorts of terrain and am 14 (small) i broke my specialized hardrock so upgrade is needed (qaulity)
  8. I

opinions needed

i have just snapped my forks and was going to get some triple clamps i am a smoothish rider i am going to put them on my specialized hardrock sport would the geometry suit a pair of 170 mm triples clamp forks cheers
  9. I

5 speed

i was wonder ing does anyone no of a company that sells 5 speed derailers 7-8-9 speed is useless for me i have a 8speed and only use 3-4-5-6 cogs and only 2 when needed the other 3 cogs are just an unneeded accesoie on the bike
  10. I

cant post replys

im a new member i agreed to the contact and all my detils are filled out why cant i post replys its driving me mad
  11. I

deletemy username

how do i delete my profie to make anew one cheers
  12. I

how about a how to thread

im just learning bebinner intermidiate tricks and just want to get a idea how do a three star , no hander and other tricks of that level