Search results

1. Andrei

NSW Sold

SOLDt Item: 2011 Corsair Marque size small (26") Location: Blue Mtns Item Condition: Good Reason for selling: Moving O/S Price and price conditions: SOLD Extra Info: Low and slack even before it was trendy. Bike is in great condition and has been well looked after. Bearing were replaced...
  2. Andrei

NSW Sold

Item: 2014 Banshee Rune - Currently 26" Location: Penrith Item Condition: Good Reason for selling: New bike Price and price conditions: Sold Extra Info: Call Johno on Spec: Frame: 2014 Large with 26" and 27.5" dropouts Forks: 2015 Pike RC3 26" Shock: CC DB Air CS XV (recently rebuilt...
  3. Andrei

Monarch rebound issues - suspension gurus please help

Hi all, I have a new Monarch Plus Rc3 debonair. Originally came off a Nomad. The shock is now in a Corsair Marque. Base tune was ML. I have swapped out the tune assembly to an LL3. I'm running about 120 PSI to get 25% sag, and have also gheto reduced the air volume. The low speed rebound is...
  4. Andrei

Saddle height

How are you setting your saddle height? Are you using: 1. Voodoo 2. Trial and error 3. Measure and calculate I just did a search on the interwebs and there seems to be a few different methods. I found and am wanting to try the "inseam x 109%" which gives me a saddle height of 83cm from pedal to...
  5. Andrei

Monarch Plus shim stack

Hi guys, Can someone please explain what the difference is between the following two tune assemblies (in particular what CF-60/80lbs stands for): 11.4118.023.051 - Tune Assy, Monarch Plus Reb-Low/Comp-Low 3 (CF-60lbs ), LF-320, B1 and 11.4118.023.052 - Tune Assy, Monarch Plus...
  6. Andrei

NSW SOLD 2013 Factory Series 36 FLOAT 26 170 FIT RC2

Item: 2013 Factory Series 36 FLOAT 26 170 FIT RC2 Location: Blue Mountains Item Condition: Excellent Reason for selling: Too much fork for me Price and price conditions: Sold Extra Info: 170mm travel (I think they can be increased to 180mm) tapered steerer 178mm 26" Pictures: yup
  7. Andrei

Why we will soon all have plastic bikes..

https://markforged.com/ For those of you who haven't seen this, a 3D printer that prints straight to carbon fibre. Able to print, pause mid print so that you can install bearings or other parts and start printing again. Anyway you can read all about it and watch their demo on the site...
  8. Andrei

NSW Sold

Item: E13 Guidring 33 tooth Location: Syd/Blue Mtns Item Condition: Good. probably less then 200 kms Reason for selling: not used Price and price conditions: $20 posted or $15 pickup Extra Info: Silver, 104 BCD Pictures: Below
  9. Andrei

NSW Sold

Item: 2011 rockshox totem dual step 150mm-180mm Location: Penrith Item Condition: excellent Reason for selling: pikes Price and price conditions: $350 plus postage Extra Info: all adjustments work perfectly, no scratches on stanchions only a few minor rub marks on lowers. Steerer cut to...
  10. Andrei

NSW Sold

Item: 2013 giant reign frame size large Location:penrith Item Condition: excellent Reason for selling:banshee rune Price and price conditions:$500 Extra Info:brand new bearings in all pivot points, headset included, no bottom bracket. Come with fox float ctd kashima shock Pictures: hell yes
  11. Andrei

Trail building etiquette. No respect.

I would like to reach out to my fellow burners and get some opinions on how to deal with people not respecting trail builders and their work. We have been tinkering with an old trail for a couple of years now,mostly just general maintenance and upkeep. About 3-4 months ago we decided it was...
  12. Andrei

NSW Sold

SOLD Item: 2010 Revelation SL Dual Air 150mm with 20 TA Location:Lower Blue Mtns Item Condition:Very Good with slight cable rub on crown and compression knob Reason for selling: New forks Price and price conditions: $200 plus postage Extra Info: Tapered steerer length 180mm. No scratches...
  13. Andrei

Revelation SL to RCT3

Hi all. I was wondering if it is possible to convert the compression damper on above mentioned forks to the new RCT3 damper. If yes is it just a remove old damper and screw in new damper? Forks are 2010 SL dual air 150mm. Cheers Sent from my LG-E900 using Board Express
  14. Andrei

New Trials Course In Penrith - pic heavy

It seems that Penrith council has been kind enough to build a new Trials Course in the middle of Penrith at the end of High St where it runs into Henry St. Check it:
  15. Andrei

X9 10 speed shifting issues.

My 10 speed x9 has developed a crunchy feel at shifter. It only happens when shifting from 6th up to 1st. The lever needs a lot of force to work and feels crunchy. I've replaced the cable twice. The shifter works fine without the cable or when the der. is not connected and the der. moves freely...
  16. Andrei

Cardboard bicycle. Very cool.

Wasn't sure where to post this, but here it is anyways. http://player.vimeo.com/video/37584656
  17. Andrei

DH Tracks on your AM bike

So what DH tracks are you guys hitting up on your AM bike?? Anyone ride Buli, Ourimbah or similar ? If yes what bike and how did you go??
  18. Andrei

Your Fav trail building tool

I need to do some trail repair work on some old neglected trail. Nothing major just a few berms and small jumps. What tools do you like using for this type of job and where can these tools be gotten from?
  19. Andrei

X9 rear der. self destruct

Hey all, I just got a new 10 speed x9 rear der that just fell apart on it's first outing about 2 ks into it's first outing. At first it didn't want to shift up to the big cog, and a minute later it was bouncing off the spokes. I pull up and see that it has come apart where the cage is held into...
  20. Andrei

Frameskins any good?

Hi all So just got me a pretty new frame and would like to protect it. Has any got any experience with frameskins? Do they do a good job at protecting against rocks etc. Also the bike is not listed on the frameskins website so I'll need to get the blank sheets and cut out the shape of the...