Search results

1. O

The 2010 Mont 24 Thread

The combination you are wishing for was on the podium at the mont in the mixed up SS fours.
  2. O

More leg amputation: Angry Doctor 2010

Who would know.
  3. O

More leg amputation: Angry Doctor 2010

Hopefully Hopefully you get an entry but if its a lottery dont get too excited you may not be on the short list.
  4. O

Capital Punishment is GO

All Well And Good But a lottery is a lottery no matter how you want to dress it up and not a great idea. Its a very different feeling missing out on an entry because you weren’t quick enough to get online and organise one because it sold out as opposed to not being picked for the privilege...
  5. O

JetBlack 12 Hours WSMTB Race - Registration now open

Get Out Of It Just wait your turn whippersnapper.
  6. O

Why 29?

Why? So lots of people who dont ride one will come up and talk to you.
  7. O

29er Single Speed Gearing?

32 x 19 32 x 19 for all my general riding and races under 6hrs in duration with big hills or not. 32 x 21 for solo 24hr, 8 and 12hr races - Majura, Stromlo & Ourimbah.
  8. O

2010 SingleSpeed World Championship NZ!!!!!!!!

Looking I am looking.
  9. O

2010 World Solo 24 Hour Championships

Ok I was just going to ask if there was a cut off for grandfather enteries so I should be ok to enter in Feb or March (no discount doesnt bother me).
  10. O

JetBlack twenty four hours Sydney 2010

Road You meant road didnt you.
  11. O

Solo 24hr enduro tips.

Spot On Keep it simple the less stuff there is to go wrong the less things will go wrong.
  12. O

Psycho Racer I do have an On-One Il Pompino frame sitting in the shed waiting for something to happen to it. A fixed Psycho Cross bike hmmm - no not for me thanks. Happy to wait for Easter now for a solo singlespeed ride.
  13. O

Bugger Looks like at least 75% or more of the course is either road or grass. Maybe next year.
  14. O

The 29er thread.

Im buying a second one.
  15. O

The 29er thread.

Thanks Thanks for that it made me chuckle.
  16. O

The 29er thread.

Really The way you put this "really cool brand name that costs more" really does not do you any favours. Cell make cheap bikes be happy that there is a market for cheap bikes with a high spec part or two and that there are people who don’t know any better and buy them. The people that...
  17. O

Dirt Works NSW 100K 2010

He had his chance to beat me and couldnt do it. See you at the next round.
  18. O

WSMTB Club - 4 Hour Summer Enduro Series 09'

Old Man I have been very much feeling my age lately so I should be a push over for this round. Ok SS category it is.
  19. O

WSMTB Club - 4 Hour Summer Enduro Series 09'

78 Last minute decision so I will enter on the day I dont want to but I think I will even sign up for singlespeed.
  20. O

The Single Speed Thread

Opps Aido thats a map for Ourimbah. Dont mind me I see the locations for the other stuff on the left.