Search results

1. S

Calling all bearded riders

This call goes out to all riders in australia that are into their mountain biking and, have facial hair. My brother-in-law has started up a new website - http://beardalliance.com/ He is trying to get footage of riders riding with facial hair to put up on his site. Best thing is to head...
  2. S

Doing some Rebuilding of My Local

Got busy today. Not in order though
  3. S

I might have to start coming back here as it also closer to home for me, rather than going out to Nerang. May even bring out the shovel and have another dig. Drop me a line anytime you think you may get out for a dig. Got the next 3 weeks off work so might be able to get out. Also just...
  4. S

Never been to Oxenford jumps before. Just back further from your first pic were some nice switch back berms, are they still there, or have they been washed away or overgrown? Used to be a really fun track. from the water tower at the top, used to only take just over a minute. Fun though
  5. S

http://www.rotorburn.com/forums/showthread.php?146250-Northshore-track this is what it used to look like along time ago though. Most is what I rebuilt
  6. S

QLD Local track rebuild

on the gold coast. bottom section of whips
  7. S

QLD Local track rebuild

The local track was getting a bit worn. This is what I've fixed so far. Still a lot to go
  8. S

Which Bike

I'm having trouble deciding on which to get next - 2010 Demo 8 I (white frame) or 2010 Glory 1 Please help a confused mind
  9. S

Sea Otter Downhill

Just wanting to know if anyone knows if any website is going to show the race live. I've checked Freecaster.TV bust can't see anything on the web page? Or am I a dumb ass and missed it if it has already been on
  10. S

video of world championships

freecaster.tv
  11. S

Painting my Lid

been lazy on the flame side of designs, so I decided to do this. may still have a go at flames, but racing stripes make you go fast
  12. S

Painting my Lid

Broke the bike last week, so what'sleft to do with the extrs time off the seat, paint my helmet. Stared on Sunday arvo.Not going to crazy, thinking about whte flames with a red pin stripe around the edge of the flames to break it up a little. Pics of what i've done so far.
  13. S

Weekend Warrior race

Cheers Brindog
  14. S

Weekend Warrior race

Anyone know if the DH is still happening? On Two Wheel Promotions website it's only showing XC & Trials registration. Has DH been axed?
  15. S

Sam Hill Andorra WC Crash

So that's what happened. Bad luck, ahead by over a second, would have been a first place finish not for the crash.
  16. S

Northshore track

This is what i was trying for. Did I get close
  17. S

Northshore track

So, decided to pull my finger out and head back out to finish of my track build, but when I got there someone had either pulled it all down or it fell down (hoping it was the later). I decided to rebuild, but slightly different. Also had to amend the run in. Havn't hit it yet as still not...
  18. S

Oxford Falls. 14/3/09 (Sequences)

this is my attempt at stitching it all together
  19. S

trail maintance of the outlook gold coast qld

Happy to put my hand up to help. May want to try and get in contact with the builders so we don't change anthing they may want to build in the future or are in the process of building. Letting Nerang cycles is a good idea, but a few guys I ride with coem down from brissie. So maybe also...
  20. S

Northshore track

Nowhere near finished. Just pics to get an idea of what looks like