2. hickdawg

NSW XTR Stages Power 175mm

SOLD
  3. hickdawg

WTSFLC Ride Thread.

Hahhaha guess you've pulled extra duties lol whatever you have gotta do man
  4. hickdawg

WTSFLC Ride Thread.

HAHAHA arse to the grass otherwise your a pussy ;)
  5. hickdawg

WTSFLC Ride Thread.

It was good to finally meet most of you, had a good day at Thredders and have well and truly caught the bug again so expect to see more of my crashes. How's your titty knee jase? let me know when your good to go and we'll do some pushies this week. Can't do Fri cause heading down to Jervis...
  6. hickdawg

WTSFLC Ride Thread.

HAHA I don't even like cats??
  7. hickdawg

WTSFLC Ride Thread.

8. hickdawg

WTSFLC Ride Thread.

Helmet cam Hey guys long time no see. I've got half a vio pov. got the recording unit, but where the pen head and the cable attach via thread.... got well... threaded together in a crash. Tried to get it out but ended up pulling the cables out of the actual camera head. Just needs to be...
  9. hickdawg

What spring should I get

thanks for the hot tip mate!
  10. hickdawg

What spring should I get

My mates got a Fox DHX5 with a 300x 3.24 spring and his fat arse bottoms it out... He's 85kg, what spring should he get 350 or 400??? is there a guide? Cheers
  11. hickdawg

Please Remove

It is pretty simple fellas..... If anyone is going to buy anything to the tune of around 5k then throw the man a bone and help him out..... Mate if you'd posted 3 weeks earlier I could of helped you out good luck
  12. hickdawg

WTSFLC Ride Thread.

Hey man, there was an upgrade in the works. Got something coming up with work and can't afford to get injured in any way and I'm due for a big crash so I'll avoid fate for the time being. Its just a temporary retirement :D Putting all the coin into the toys account for future...
  13. hickdawg

WTSFLC Ride Thread.

Garage Sale G'day all, check out my thread.... regretful sale of all my downhill belongings sob sob... u know u want to jase
  14. hickdawg

WTSFLC Ride Thread.

Bah, fuck the pairs.:p Nah, no worries man, I might give Sellen a yell to see if he's keen. Do you know if they're getting the weekend off? Nah dunno, but I swear I saw him riding the roadie along the M5 city bound when it was pissing with rain???? You still heading to Keira?
  15. hickdawg

WTSFLC Ride Thread.

Hey Jase your gonna hate me for bailing again but the pairs have returned from their around the world shenanigans fri, so I'm going to have to do it to you again.......... :eek: dropping my bike to Kegs tomorrow for some saint loving and a tune. Will you be able to ride towards the end of this...
  16. hickdawg

Launch Helmetcams VIO POV1

I've just bought this unit and haven't had the chance to use it yet. I want to get some footage like Rennie on Drift 3 where the camera is looking back on him. Can anybody give me instructions on the easiest and best way of achieving this?
  17. hickdawg

WTSFLC Ride Thread.

Hey everyone, I'm going to be posting my bike up for sale soon... (probably within a week or two) Its a Rotec RL9, bought it off Kegs. Going to be purchasing a brand spanka :D getting very excited! would you guys be able to spread the word for me???? I'm looking at $4k. Don't have pics just...
  18. hickdawg

MTB Tourism... why not?

I agree with what you are saying, it would be a tough nut to crack. To invest so much money into something like that would be a substantial risk, it would just be nice to have some options. Even a site that past travellers can post where they went, what worked/didn't. I think that information in...
  19. hickdawg

MTB Tourism... why not?

How many of you have travelled purely with mtb being the main focus? I'm travelling to NZ for a bit of DH early next year with a few mates and was suprised to find out about the lack of MTB set up tourism. If it was advertised and marketed with packages etc with destinations all over Aus and...
  20. hickdawg

New? Feel free to say g'day here.

G'day my name is Blair, I'm currently in East Timor with the army. So much potential for riding here its crazy, often day dream (nothing else to do here except beach, gym, dvds :D) of going rogue and living in the hills and pay the locals to build, maintain tracks and run shuttles for me all...