Search results

1. faberdiaz

Convict 100 race entry only $50

A friend of mine cannot make it for this race, grab a really cheap entry and enjoy this amazing race!!! Please contact juan on 0449970329 cheers
  2. faberdiaz

Reducing bike weight v's body weight

Training is the key Agree with the previous post. I was actually riding the same bike in terms of position but a complete different drivetrain and wheels. Total bike weight loss: 1.5 kg. From 10.7. On the other hand, I'm 1 kilo heavier than last year and due to holidays break I was off the bike...
  3. faberdiaz

Woodford Glenbrook Classic entries now open

great race!!! Such a perfect fire trail ha! my bike is not trashed as it has been for the last two months races/rides. In regards to someone being rude just because you are behind a train.. i think everyone has been at that point where you need to stay behind someone. In the last 2 long races...
  4. faberdiaz

WSMTB XC Round 3 - Yellomundee - 22 May

Thanks!! It was a lot of fun for sure, Well done WSMTB! cheers FG:cool:
  5. faberdiaz

The Appin Bicentenary Rock Wallaby - Half Marathon - May 15

A real challenge Well done to everyone that finished. I did not see too many people on the side of the track so I was a bit surprised. Did anyone went the wrong way after the first long fire trail? I turned right and lost crazy amounts of time. After that silly error (the arrow was not that...
  6. faberdiaz

Xc race march 20th

Hi everyone The race has been cancelled. Please refer to the club website-forum for more details. See you next time Cheers
  7. faberdiaz

Where are round 1 results

Agree, let's use this space to find a solution! I think the issue is related to the timing system that is used. I've seen the manual process around it and you probably have to play with names and spreadsheets for a while. As mentioned before, this is done by volunteers and their commitment...
  8. faberdiaz

SCUM 30/60/90 December 12: Nowra

bike choice i know someone alredy asked if the course is smooth enought for a hardtail?? I have a duallie that weights the same as the HT so it is a bit hard to decide which bike to bring. Not sure if the single track will kill my lower back when doing my second lap?? I only race the HT in...
  9. faberdiaz

Dually recommendations budget $3000

Hi there im just selling my anthem frame, check it out, it might be the right opportunity to grab a bargain http://cgi.ebay.com.au/Giant-Anthem-1-bike-frame-Excellent-condition-fox-Rp2_W0QQitemZ170236650110QQihZ007QQcategoryZ98083QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
  10. faberdiaz

Giant Anthem 2 for Trail Riding?

I'm selling GIANT Anthem 1 Hi There, I have just decided to sell my Giant Anthem 1, 2007 if you're still interested. Most of the parts are near new, frame is 1 year old and in perfect condition. There is going to be a thread on the for sale adds. The frame is medium size. Thanks
  11. faberdiaz

NRMA Careflight Woodford to Glenbrook Classic 2008

results! http://multisportaustralia.racetectiming.com/default.aspx Well done guys..:cool:
  12. faberdiaz

your REAL bike weight???

Felt Rxc Team FELT scandium rear carbon seatstays shimano xtr brakes, cranks, shifters, brakes, cassette, derailleurs. manitou skareb elite. mavic crossmax SL maxxis ignitor tyres ust felt carbon seatpost, stem, handlebars, tit felt saddle weight... 9.9 kgs with VDO computer...