Search results

1. str33t l3gal

My '08 STP *New Pics*

Single Speed Nahh no guide ss it :D cant have an stp with gears ewwwww :D
  2. str33t l3gal

Why We Ride

Why i ride I ride because i enjoy it end of storey;)
  3. str33t l3gal

10 Year Old Bontrager - Resurrected!

Thats really nice i love it when i see old school bikes that have been taken care of and look really clean!!!! Nice spec too. Keep it up!
  4. str33t l3gal

10 Year Old Bontrager - Resurrected!

Please Delete me!
  5. str33t l3gal

Can you have to much white on a bike?

White Yeah well if you are just trying to add white highlights then of course you can add to much white. I really like a black frame white bars, stem, forks and cranks and thats as far as i like it any more and thats just too much.
  6. str33t l3gal

Pike making strange sound

Loose! Heyy man. I had the exact same problem with my pikes i pissed them off because the noise just got really farkin annoying! I got them sent away to RS and they just told me to keep riding them. The noise has to do with the sterrer being loose. If you want to repair it its going to cost...
  7. str33t l3gal

I Just Roll 80mm Its Siik!!

Pikes... Well the pikes that i had... they made cracky noises and i just really got over it so i got shaggs shermans for 100 they are so siik!
  8. str33t l3gal

I Just Roll 80mm Its Siik!!

Wooo Newish... Forks :p parts: Frame: 2007 NS Suburban Forks: Manitou Sherman Jumpers 80mm Bar/Stem: Truvativ Holzfellar Cranks: Dmr Cheifton Mk 2 Front hub: Dice HooDoo Front rim: Sun Double track Rear Hub: NS SS Coaster Rear Rim: Revell MX 26 Spokes: Dt Champion Tyres: Crazy Bob...
  9. str33t l3gal

what is stronger?

i once owned a SUN MTX and i will never ever buy one again because they pop eyelets and i put a split in the rim not at the join either :rolleyes: they are just crap well i think atleast
  10. str33t l3gal

Botm July 07, HT And the winner is LEITCH's Eastbeast!!!!

wooo go davos bike it rides so good with the new forks now :p i recon that alex's sub needs pure black argyles that would make it look farkin siik!
  11. str33t l3gal

pimped out KONA ft Bighit......... clicky for looky

Wooo haha looking nice as man :D rides heaps better then the old dirt jams...
  12. str33t l3gal

Big red downhiller

benni boy siik bike bruz lookign the good really like the colours they all go schweeet now come to melbourne n give us a ride:p;)
  13. str33t l3gal

Crates and Pallets

the best places to find crates and pallets would be to go and look at you local industrial estate they dont like to taking the crates because most of them are worth like 50 bucks and the companys always want the crates back...
  14. str33t l3gal

Fluro pink or chrome for an stp frame??? (other ideas welcome)

crome bikes arnt cool fluro all the way:D
  15. str33t l3gal

Your Pikes Settings

pikes heyy man i just run them around 100mm for every thing if they are hard enough then 100mm is plenty but it also depends on what sort of fork your frame can run if its just your normal hardtail it will usually only like around 100mm ;)
  16. str33t l3gal

Custom white Spec

heyy mike bike is looking heaps better then it was when it was stock. ride fair sweet to i just dont like the looseness of your forks. callum that pic was taken at kinglake dh track. and mike cant ride on sunday becuase he is racing arrarat dh track. ;)
  17. str33t l3gal

from revell 450 to this :(

yeah man that p1 looks fair sweet actually i dont think much of those red specalized hubs but they just semm weak to me but part from that nice ride
  18. str33t l3gal

tricky wallride...

heyy man thats a sweet as looking wallride props to you ;)
  19. str33t l3gal

Derelikt Bigger Forks???

heyy i used to own a avanti derelikt i was running my pikes at 120mm travel the frame was under a month old and it snapped.... so if i where you i would just buy a new frame or dont put any forks over 100mm travel. ;)
  20. str33t l3gal

Should I ride Trail or Park? *NOW WITH SPECS*

sexy :D heyy man sexy as bike a lot better looking than the old KONA. Sweet as colour there to the whole thing looks the goods man props to ya:D