Search results

1. iamemanuel

Stromlo New DH track

Good to see the trees are returning!! Last time i was at stromlo was for the worlds and it was pretty bare back then!! track look fun! is it an steeper than the older/main track?
  2. iamemanuel

Mitch Ropelato Wins Fontana DH On a 29er Trail Bike (beating Aaron Gwin)

http://www.mbaction.com/Main/News/Pro-GRT-Downhill-Won-By-A-29er-Trailbike-Mitch-Rop-6522.aspx I think this story helps explain how he got the edge with the 29er... Apparently the track has a hectic peddley section at the bottom... however because the track also has a crazy rock garden mid...
  3. iamemanuel

NSWMTB Rnd 1 Thredbo

#8 (in whiteboard marker) #121 black TLD kit Black 07 A-line giro helmet cheers buddy!
  4. iamemanuel

Longbeach DH

i think you need to do a bit more clearing...
  5. iamemanuel

Stromlo WC: Crit please!

yeah that guy is bloody amazing!!! I wish i could be like him! :D:D good shots my python! especially the super side ways 2 stage!!
  6. iamemanuel

Famous Riders you have seen for the World Cup!

managed to get my wicked green super fan cape signed by pretty well all the top riders!! the Athertons Syndicate boys Cedric Graves Rando and Amiel Sam and Brendon Kovarik GLEN JACOBS!!!! Sabrina Jonier delfs random drunk guy in the toilets!! And big props to all the riders coz i didn't meet...
  7. iamemanuel

Mt Stromlo World Cup

1 more sleep!!! hey all anyone know how many people are expected to be coming to the drinking sesh at stromlo?? hundreds, thousands, tens of thousands?? i dont know about everyone else but im super pumped and am feeling kinda like jumping and screaming right now!!! AAARRRGGGJHHHHHH...
  8. iamemanuel

Pedal ya panzy!, Yeah Hucker???

"get ya babs out!!" "your epididimus is showing!" "i'm with stupid -->" "i can see your doodle!!" "hahaha your a kiwi!!" "sam, sam he's our man if he cant do it rennie might..." :D
  9. iamemanuel

Where do you get Farkin shirts and merchindise (sp)?

well i believe this issue is settled... Scott say yes then we give you money plus a couple of extra dollars so you can buy beer and we all get sick t-shirts!! :D plus its practically free advertising soooo.... hoo raa!
  10. iamemanuel

Farkin army at stromlo

real name: Sam looks like: A guy with three airhorns and a beer hat, probably yelling real loud and being a smart ass... probably wearing: A beer hat, some form of novelty outfit (possibly scuba gear), floaties. Degree of sobriety:hahah 1st pic.... i think that issue is covered.... Other...
  11. iamemanuel

Mt Stromlo World Cup

haha we went and got a triple car air horn and a small 12v battery from super cheap auto and attached it to a piece of wood and its going to get me punched in the face!! :D YEEOOWW!!!! i let it off inside and my animals went crazy so im sure i will be set!! go to a party shop... they have...
  12. iamemanuel

Mt Stromlo World Cup

Rito mr english teacher!! we are here discussing drinking and you are correcting our grammar!! lol rofl lmao brb gtg omfg wtf!!
  13. iamemanuel

Mt Stromlo World Cup

Well as a matter of fact i am in training to be the first 18yr old in the australian team for the beer olympics and i think you should stop putting my thoughts off drinking!
  14. iamemanuel

Mt Stromlo World Cup

i agree i have to head home after the finals on sunday so i cant make the after party and i am keen as fuck to go and get a little nasty saturday with a bunch of other riders!(or myself if i have to...) does anyone know of any pre after party parties?
  15. iamemanuel

Mt Stromlo World Cup

well in that case get maggot you little piss head! hahaha i suggest a shot every time a rider goes past! true 16yr old style!
  16. iamemanuel

Mt Stromlo World Cup

dude there is no way you, as a bloody 13yr old, will be allowed or given any lee way to drink! An anyway if you are 13 you should still be playing pass the parcel and having o.j. sculling comps! however in saying that go hard son!! :D
  17. iamemanuel

anyone making or taking bets on the world cup???

I have been asked by several friends if TAB will be taking bets on the stromlo world cup. Not that i am encouraging gambling but does anyone know if we can possibly put some money down on the event legally?? if not it will have to remain bets between us.... ps. I WANT BYO!!!!!! sam
  18. iamemanuel

Kinross Forest

hey dude, it really depends on wat sort of riding you ae looking for... xc- yeah its pretty good just go into daz and get a map of the goat track dh- NNOOOOO!!!!! its got an o.k. (and i mean just ok) dh run but its more of a learn the ropes style track more than anything.... which isnt a...
  19. iamemanuel

Mt Stromlo World Cup

hahaha well the fact is he will hanging with a couple of very very drunk boonars so he will be suffering the whole time!!! hahaha sucked in haz! oh and p.s. i will be forced to spike your drink then date rape you.... just for the record...... :D and to my knowledge the answer to your...
  20. iamemanuel

Mt Stromlo World Cup

HAHAHAHAH!!!!! you are a wise wise man! i thank you for your Yoda like judgment!