Search results

1. T

international shipping

hey all, firstly i have searched but had no luck on finding info on international shipping. i have bought a frame off a mate in the US and need it shipped over, however he has been told that the size of the package is too big to ship over (its a hardtail frame). how should i go about getting...
  2. T

Rim tape size

Hey all, just did a quick thread search and nothing eluded to the correct size tape needed for rims. i am building up a wheelset on DT Swiss EX 500 rims and am not sure what width rim tape to get. the profile width of the rim= 27.8mm, and the profile height= 19.8mm. the tape widths are out...
  3. T

Jackal V Yeti DJ

hi all, i just did a quick search with minimal results. i've ridden an 09 DJ, but am looking toward an 09/10 jackal (new) to buy, if they drop in price. so i wanted to know if anyone has ridden either/or and what they feel like in comparison to each other. how they feel and ride in different...
  4. T

DJ bikes?

does anyone know how the NS majesty and traffic compare against each other. and how they'd be for a bit of 4X, or are they just dirt jumpers? thanks for any advice. P.S. didn't find heaps from the search
  5. T

1.5" Steere tube

hey all, i've been wondering for a while how many bikes run a 1.5" steerer tube (diameter)? my bike has one and i was wondering, if i ever changed forks, what i'd have to do to get them to fit? can i get a spacer made or do they manufacture forks with both diameter sized steerer tubes? by...
  6. T

Bike rack to be made.

I'm making a bike rack for my D&T major work at school and need some help. I have a general idea, but i need to know what functions and aspects you guys want on it. if you could just post a comment with the answers that would be awesome. thanks heaps :) 1) How often do you transport your...