Search results

1. nickmann

Maldon: Spare spot on the DH rack, Saturday 5th August

Hey Rich, How were the track conditions out there? All good after winter for some riding? Cheers Mate!
  2. nickmann

Bowden Spur Kinglake - Shepherds DH trail.

I was up there today and didn't see any signage at the trail head indicating closure. We just went for a walk, but it was pretty slippery, and I could already see a few ruts forming plus some pretty chewed up off camber sections. Can't blame them for shutting it due to rain, although not sure...
  3. nickmann

leat medium neck brace

I have a medium Alpine Stars Carbon Mx for sale? Brand new and currently going for 150ish.. http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=280722906027&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT
  4. nickmann

You yangs closed / all events cancelled

It's also a sad face
  5. nickmann

VDHS 10/11. Rd 2 Barjarg

Yeah I am on explorer.. cheers anyway !
  6. nickmann

VDHS 10/11. Rd 2 Barjarg

Can I save the photos to my computer? Can't seem to work it out
  7. nickmann

DH Yeti 303 RDH

Now with new white forks :)
  8. nickmann

Has anyone ever read a bad bike review?

Imagine if they had the top gear crew writing reviews on bikes. Then you would definately have a lot of bad reviews and criticism!:)
  9. nickmann

10% off CRC orders for the next 48 hours only

ah thank you! I couldn't find it either! haha, yes that is awesome just did an $800 order :) Thanks for the code!
  10. nickmann

AMB: June issue #109 is only days away.....

Yeeeeeeew! Love AMB, mine hasn't arrived yet. Hopefully in comes this arvo :)
  11. nickmann

What bars are good? (downhill)

Spank Spike 777
  12. nickmann

What Body Armour

Mace Swat Jacket is good. http://www.cyclelink.com.au/images/swat.jpg
  13. nickmann

Wrong Bike oops...

Sounds like you just need to have it all properly set up for you, suspension rebound/compression, seat height etc. Spend a bit of time with it, take it to the bike shop for some tips. It too will be able to feel like that "nice" hire bike, with a bit of work.
  14. nickmann

2010 Rampage?

haha best response ever..
  15. nickmann

Downhilling in Europe?

Wow, Les 2 Alpes looks amazing. I'm having trouble working out when the lifts run for mtb? Is it an all year round thing or restricted seasons.
  16. nickmann

Downhilling in Europe?

Okay sweet, that would be great if you could thanks.
  17. nickmann

Downhilling in Europe?

haha i know it will be cold but I am keen to ride no matter what the conditions! Sounds like you had a great time, despite almost falling to your death.
  18. nickmann

DHing in France

Hey Nich, I'd like to hear how your holiday was and where you ended up riding as I am heading overseas to Europe in about a month. Not taking my DH rig, but keen to do some riding whilst over there. Could you please tell me what you got up to and where is good to ride. Thanks! Reply here if...
  19. nickmann

Downhilling in Europe?

Hey All, I'm lucky enough to be heading overseas late march for about 2 months. It is a family holiday but I would love to squeeze in some time for downhill bike riding. The places where I think riding would be best: Germany, France, Switzerland. I have been browsing on the internet to find...
  20. nickmann

Cyclocross - please explain

Hey, There are a few videos on the Yeti site that may make the Cyclocross concept a bit clearer. http://www.yeticycles.com/#/bikes/ARCX/1/