Search results

1. U

26" Wheelset

Hi Guys, Before I pull the trigger on a new purchase just seeing what is out there in regards to enduro\trail 26" wheelsets. Carbon preferred but open to all Location - I am based in Brisbane I also run tubeless and would like to stay that way. Front: Size - 26" Axle size: 15mm...
  2. U

Light Bicycle Carbon Rims/Wheels (Review Included on 1st Post))

Can anyone recommend a good wheel builder in Brisbane that has experience with light bike rims? Looking to get the RM26C03, also is the pricing on the site USD? Cheers
  3. U

QLD **SOLD** Please delete Pivot Mach 5 (Med)

Nope the wheels in the photo aren't included but willing to swap them for the XTR's for an additional $150
  4. U

bump bump up one last time
  5. U

Price Drop now $1,500 - need to sell asap
  6. U

Item: 2009 Pivot Mach 5 anodized frame (grey) Fox Talas RLC 100, 120, 140 mm Fork RP23 shock XTR Drivetrain and shifters XTR Tubeless wheel set Syntace carbon vector handle bars Syntace F119 Stem Ritchie Comp seatpost Magura Marta Brakes (160 mm rotors) Peaty Lizard skin grips...
  7. U

Trading access FAQ

Moving a thread Hey guys, Just wondering how I move a post (thread) from one sub section to another? I have an add in the xcountry section and would like to move it to the all mountain. Sorry I have tried searching and couldn't find anything. Cheers
  8. U

QLD (please delete moving post) Pivot Mach 5 (Med)

Price drop $1,700
  9. U

Price drop $1,800.00
  10. U

Item: 2009 Pivot Mach 5 anodized frame (grey) Fox Talas RLC 100, 120, 140 mm Fork RP23 shock XTR Drivetrain, shifters and wheelset (triple chain ring) Syntace carbon vector handle bars (680mm) Syntace F119 Stem (110mm) Ritchie Comp seatpost Magura Marta Brakes (160 mm rotors) Peaty...
  11. U

Xfusion slant vs Rockshox Pike

I think I am also going to take the plunge and get some 140's based on the feedback in my other thread. Great to here positive feedback, where did you guys get yours from? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  12. U

Fork overkill?

Thanks for all the replies definitely some good options thrown up Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  13. U

Fork overkill?

Ps I will need an external lower headset cup to cater for the tapered fork - I think this adds around 12mm stack height and I have no idea how that would impact geo. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  14. U

Fork overkill?

Hey guys I have the boss's approval to buy some new forks for my 2009 pivot (old talas 140/120/100). I am considering between the following choices and would love to hear any feedback based on XC/Trail riding in Brisbane. I run the talas at 140 with no issues on climbing - I have updated my...
  15. U

DW-Link bearing replacement

Got a chance to have a look tonight and needed to remove the big and middle chainrings. This was to access the direct mount screws on the front derailer. Once the front derailer was removed I had direct access to the dw link bolts. Didn't get a chance to check the bearings as yet but so far so...
  16. U

Thanks for the reply - I successfully cleaned up the bearings in the carbon rocker last night using the method you described. I was just wondering if the actual removal of the dw link (not the bearings) is a tricky process and if there are any tips (ie remove rear wheel, remove shock etc, remove...
  17. U

Hi I am looking to service\replace the bearings on my 2010 pivot mach 5 (long overdue!). I can find instructions on how to remove the bearings but cant actually find anything about removing the dw-link from the pivot. It looks pretty straight forward but just want to see if anyone can...
  18. U

Stem Angle

Hi I am just wondering the difference between running a postive (upward) stem angle compared to a negative(downward) angle as far as riding is concerned?