Search results

1. BIGDave

Sold

Bahahaha. Its "Aitken" mate
  2. BIGDave

VIC NS Suburban, HUGE PRICE DROP, NOW $1900, excellent spec!!!! S O L D......SOLD!!!!!!!!

Price drop to $1900, not including the spare wheel i offered earlier.
  3. BIGDave

VIC NS Suburban, HUGE PRICE DROP, NOW $1900, excellent spec!!!! S O L D......SOLD!!!!!!!!

haha, like i said, who dibbs gets preference, lucky you, um i dunno yet, havnt thought of a price, ill see what others are selling for, might be a tad higher seeing that its in seriously good condition, only been used a handfull of times over the last year since i bought it new. cheers mate.
  4. BIGDave

i need to take a......... B U M P free set of 24 inch wheels to go in if anyone buys this for $2200
  5. BIGDave

Prefer not to split, im not in any rush to sell it anyways, we'll see, if enough people want parts then yes ill split, so get ur dibs people and ill think about it, thanx for the responses everyone, keep the questions coming if needed. Yes 1 1/8 stem.
  6. BIGDave

Lol, good point mate, i copied another persons thread for sale, forgot to change that bit, thanks rick for the correction
  7. BIGDave

Item: NS Suburban Location: Melbourne, victoria Contact Number: 0431 886 347 Item Condition: Excellent, hardly ridden Reason for selling: Need the money for car, dont ride anymore Price and price conditions: $2200 -all reasonable offers considered Extra Info: Practicly Brand new only a...
  8. BIGDave

NWD9 Trailer

ur mum's so fat, even when she's in space she still falls
  9. BIGDave

Lachie & Patto's Snow Trip

haha, that place with the huge box was benalla, been there a few times, fellas , i live like, 30-40 mins from there, devo, anyways, did u see the 12 yr old taybo air? thats even bigger, he has defs got some seriouse potential. u should have gone to shepparton, mad skate park there aswell!!!
  10. BIGDave

FARKIN unlucky thread.

yeah fair point fellas, well im gonna say that im incredibly lucky, cos i snapped ligaments in my ankle last year, then started riding again after many weeks/months, then after riding for about 3 weeks my bike got stolen and so that crap lasted for about 3 or 4 months. finally started riding...
  11. BIGDave

sold please delete.

oath, ive ridden this bike and holly shit was it smooth, in perfect condishion, handles exsepshonaly well, solid and light. as said, probly the best bike goin round at such an exeptional price. this guy also takes very gud care of his bike, genuin bloke to.
  12. BIGDave

Tramp bike. The Maxinator vs Moley and connor1

wait, are you actually quiting the game lemontime? becuase if so i'd gladly take you place man, my game at the moment is abit slow and i'd love to participate in another 1. pplllzzzzzzzz?
  13. BIGDave

A game of F.A.R.K., Tramp bikes only - intermediate

haha, lol, fair gud for flyout though
  14. BIGDave

yeah kk on the double whip, yeah inverts where gud man, nothin wrong with em, kk, fuck it, ill set next then, i dunno what to do though, i may try and do a double barspin to tailwhip, then a barspin to superman, then a double barspin to no foot can, then a barspin to invert. or i might try and...
  15. BIGDave

um, i think that it was a indie seat grab, not a super, i dunno if the double whip was caught or not, taybo invert was fine. can u c if u can get better quality, cos thats the worst ive ever seen in a game of fark, lol. plz try get better quality bro
  16. BIGDave

eeerrrhhhhh, what do you mean? as in three people playing fark at the same time? and not on a team?
  17. BIGDave

sounds fuckin sick