Search results

1. morto1980

Mont 24 entry in Mixed Foursome

Hi, I have an entry in the Mont 24 next weekend. Team is pretty relaxed and currently has three riders - one female two male. PM me if you are interested or need more details. Cheers, Shane
  2. morto1980

Spot in Scott mixed Six

Hey folks, We've got a spot (actually 2) in a mixed team of 6 available - relaxed atmosphere with a mix of fast and average riders. We're keen to have some extra riders so we're not working too hard :) Cheers, Shane.
  3. morto1980

Best route Albion Park -> Wollongong

Hey All, I'm planning to ride from Canberra to Wollongong in early August. I'm pretty confident the ride to Goulburn (Federal/Hume) and then to Robertson (Illawarra Hwy) and then to Albion Park (Macquarie Pass) should be OK. I'm not sure which road to take to Wollongong from there -...
  4. morto1980

Time for a WIN thread!

As discussed on the FAIL thread I think we need some WINNERS around here, starting with old mate and his fridge: :D
  5. morto1980

Team transport to races? Rental van?

Hey Farkiners, We've got a group of friends that will be traveling around to the various 8hr working week races. A few of the group don't have cars (or have cars that may not make the trip successfully) :-) We were thinking of renting some sort of van to transport us + camping gear + bikes. We...