Search results

1. joy boy

Runs Day Sunday?

Hey Guys, Just wondering if you're still holding your runs day this Sunday? http://new.corc.asn.au/events/details.asp?IntCatId=3&IntContId=3098 Thanks, Joy Boy
  2. joy boy

Tracks around Clayton in Melbourne

I'm moving to Melbourne in a couple of weeks and I'm trying to gauge whether its worth bringing my DH bike. What tracks are there around Clayton in Melbourne (or nearby)? Thanks
  3. joy boy

SOLD Black 32 tooth Widgit Chainring

Item: Black 32 tooth Widgit chainring Location: Toowoomba Item Condition: Awesome, purchased new and was put on a bike I intended to use heaps but ended up only riding about five times so its had hardly any use. Reason for selling: Not being used enough so someone else might as well have it...
  4. joy boy

QLD Sold

Selling for a friend. PM me for his contact details. Item: Medium 2010 Giant Glory 01 Location: Toowoomba, can post at an agreed price. Price: $2400 negotiable Condition: Very good condition, bike was ridden by a lightweight, never raced, didn't do many shuttles mostly push runs so it has...
  5. joy boy

New Chainsaw

Picked this baby up yesterday from Dave down at ARB.... If wanna of the more prominent track builders wants to PM me their address I can drop it around, I'd prefer to get rid of it before Friday as I'm not home for the following week. Thanks, Joy Boy P.S. Make sure you thank Dave...
  6. joy boy

Chainsaw Donation

Hey Guys, Dad and I made a new friend out on Turkey this morning. After a good chat, he admitted to having done any work on the track because he's a slack b@stard. He did however let us know that he picked up a cheap chainsaw that isn't getting used through his business (ARB, the four-wheel...
  7. joy boy

4hr XCE Samford - Spare Seat.

Hey all, Got a spare seat/rack heading down to the 4hr XCE race in Samford this coming Daddy's Day if needed. Just shoot us a PM, I check this nightly. Thanks, Joy Boy
  8. joy boy

Keeping Warm

Hey guys, Went out for a ride last night, was a little bit late coming home, so was out in the dark. But the cold was so bad my face started to burn, and every breath I took was just agony. So what's the best ways to keep warm on these sorts of rides. Not only keeping you skin warm, but...
  9. joy boy

Macca's Funding?

Hey guys, Just saw this. The McDonald’s® business includes licensee's and supply partners who are helping Queensland community groups and sporting clubs rebuild after the recent floods and cyclone Yasi. If you represent a not for profit community group or sporting club, by completing...
  10. joy boy

Flood Clean up

Hey guys, Hope everyone got through those floods alright, but yeah, just wondering if we're going to start thinking about trail maintenance soon. The track's will need it, especially the 4X track and Frenzy. I'm guessing we won't be racing the 4X track anytime soon, but we still need to get...
  11. joy boy

Self Portraits in PotD

Been getting to me lately, I don't see why a member should be able to enter PotD of themselves? The whole idea is to show the best picture, and praise the member in praise. So the member that enters, the one deserving of said praise should be the one who deserves it, i.e. who took it. Call me a...
  12. joy boy

Car Racks

Hey all, Just about to get my licence, and need a way to carry my bikes. I'm getting a Carolla Wagon, without a bull bar. I need to carry Full DH bikes, and obviously as many as possible. I've found this, but obviously I need a tow bar. Firstly does any one have this racks? What did/do you...
  13. joy boy

Pelican Drive DJ's?

Hey all, Once again, we probably don't have time for this. But it is a thought. Apparently the 'Pelican Drive DJ's' have recently been dozed. This was a great area, close to civilisation, yet totally out of sight because of the surrounding bush, being placed in bush/parkland. It was...
  14. joy boy

Next Runs Day?

I know it's probably not on your minds (could've been, wasn't at the meeting) but what's going on with the next shuttles day? It's the off season, and I'm sure we'll get plenty of names this time around. Maybe just after the maintenance day, so it's in prime condition. Just wanna keep this...
  15. joy boy

DH The Ol' Glory Days.

Frame - '07 Giant Glory 8 Rear shock - Fox DHX 4.0 Front shock/fork -'05 Boxxer Ride (bought brand new last year) Handlebars - Funn Full On 750mm Stem - Funn Direct Mount Grips - Jet Black (Gold) Saddle - Some Bargain Bin $30 one. Front brake - Juicy 5 8" Rear brake - Juicy 5 8" Cranks...
  16. joy boy

TMBC Series

Hey all, I'm sure we probably don't want to bother thinking about this atm, because of the race and the shuttle day. But I remember there was discussion of a club race series. Where we'd race DH, 4X, XC and possibly shortcourse (to even it out). Any thoughts? I'm really keen to get this going.
  17. joy boy

Calender

Hey guys, Just found a massive list of club ride dates for the DRCC (found here). So why don't we maybe copy them and try and get dates set in concrete, rather then finally deciding on them a week before. Also, we could do the same. We really need to get that calender out and just throw...
  18. joy boy

Meeting?

Hey guys, Is there a meeting this week?
  19. joy boy

Why Can't I get White (CRC)?

Hey Guys, I've got my heart set out on a TLD GP Air Jersey 2009 (White), and I've even found matching shorts and helmet. But for some reason it hasn't got the option to order it? Any Help would be awesome, Joy Boy
  20. joy boy

RollerCat Extension Build

Hey guys, Not sure how much work has been done recently on the RollerCat Extension, but I do believe it's time to get the ball running again since we've entered a new year. Therefore Dad and I are heading down Sunday morning to build. Time: 0700- approx. 1000 max. Place: The track obviously...