Search results

1. dhd

ACT Sold

Item sold, buy a Fox instead.
  2. dhd

ACT Troy Lee D2 Visor

Item: Troy Lee D2 Visor Location: Unimportant...we have a post office right? Item condition description: Not cracked like the three I already have.... Reason for buying: I keep hitting my head on things and cracking them. Price and price conditions : Not too exxy Extra Info: I don't really care...
  3. dhd

ACT sold

Item: Cane creek DB Air 9.5 x 3 with 24 X 8mm hardware Location: Canberra Item Condition: Used only a few times. Excellent condition. Reason for selling: Sending my kid to do some World Cups and need money! Price and conditions:$400 posted Extra Info: We got this to test compatibility...
  4. dhd

650b DH parts.

As RuffRydaz has put up another thread for forks it occurred to me that it's slim pickings out there for other stuff DH related too. Try walking into your local and asking for tires or wheels too...pretty much gets you that blank look....you know the one! Add your stuff or what you know is...
  5. dhd

Anyone running a Saint Chainguide?

If so how is it? I'm tossing up whether to get one and don't know anyone who has used one yet....
  6. dhd

ACT Mavic 729 rim in blue a la 2008 Giant Glory

Item: Mavic 729 rim. Blue anodized. Location: Anywhere is fine...I'm prepared to pay shipping. Price range/Willing to Pay: Will look at anything....what you got? Extra Info: Long story short I borrowed a wheel off a guy for one of our riders at Adelaide National round and they managed to put...
  7. dhd

Cheap Bilt Eight frames.

Seems everyone else is going nuts with January sales so we thought we'd jump on the bandwagon and offer Bilt Eight frames a reduced rate for the month of January. By entering the code "BILTMEUP" when you checkout you will be given a discount of $250 off the normal price of a Bilt Eight...
  8. dhd

ACT sold

sold sold sold.....what am I going to ride now????
  9. dhd

ACT sold

Item: 2010 Boxxer World Cup Item Condition: OK. Recently serviced. Location: Canberra . Will ship at buyers expense. Price: $375 plus postage. Reason for selling: Shed is too full! Description: Black Boxxers with flat and drop crown. 2011 compression damper. No dings or scratches on...
  10. dhd

Bilt Bikes looking to hook up riders.

Bilt Bikes is looking to hook up riders in all areas under a "grass roots" style sponsorship program. If you or someone you know is interested please forward expressions of interest to bill@biltbike.com We want: Riders who are actively and positively involved in racing in their local scene...
  11. dhd

Bilt Bikes refresher

We've had a few messages recently from people on Rotorburn asking what's going on with Bilt Bikes. If you are not friends with Bilt Bikes on Facebook I guess things may have seemed a little quiet....So here's a run down. Frames have been moving out the door and are now available direct via our...
  12. dhd

Bilt Bikes DH frames available now!

After what seems like an eternity we finally have production Bilt Eight frames available for sale. The production frames look absolutely stunning with their anodized blue and black finishes and they ride as good as they look! Approximate retail should be around the $2750 mark which includes a...
  13. dhd

Adrenaline Agent DH Team/DH 2.0 frame medium size.

Item: Adrenaline Agent DH Team/DH 2.0 frame medium size. Location: Canberra (will ship at your cost) Item Condition: brand new, never ridden. Reason for selling: Need room. Price and price conditions: $500 plus freight . No offers it's a bargain. Extra Info: Includes Gap...
  14. dhd

Adrenaline Agent AM 4.0 frame medium size

Item: Adrenaline Agent AM 4.0 frame medium size. Location: Canberra (will ship at your cost) Item Condition: brand new, never ridden. Reason for selling: Need room. Price and price conditions: $400 plus freight . No offers it's a bargain. Extra Info: Includes Gap seatpost...
  15. dhd

Bilt Bike Website now live!

The Bilt Bikes website is now live and can be viewed here: http://www.biltbike.com Frame production is on track and the first batch are expected to be available late September.
  16. dhd

Mondraker announces new Aussie factory team rider.Seen at Fort William.

Pic says it all.....
  17. dhd

FOUND Watch found at East Kowen

Was out motoring around East Kowen on Thursday and found a rather expensive watch with a broken band in the middle of the downhill section. From the marks around it looks like someone had an off and the watch came adrift! PM, email me or phone me to claim it if it's yours!
  18. dhd

Bilt Bikes Press Release

Bilt Bikes Australia are happy to release pictures of our Bilt Eight DH frame. After two years of development and testing, the frame as it stands is pretty much what we will be putting into production very soon. Main features: · 6000 series aluminium construction with sealed...
  19. dhd

Adrenaline Agent DH bikes

They have just arrived here at dhdirect towers and from initial impressions look pretty good... I've yet to screw one together properly and take it for a spin and the rain clouds are gathering.....AArrgghh!!! More info at http://www.dhdirect.com.au DH 2.0 $3349 Boxxer R2C2, Fox RC2, Elixir R...
  20. dhd

ACT sold

Item: Fox DHX RC4 9.5"x 3.0" Location: Canberra Item Condition: Brand new Reason for selling: surplus Price and price conditions: $ 425 incl postage. Extra Info: Brand new never used. Came off new bike. Has 350lb spring. We have two available. Will ship in Express Post bag...