Search results

1. LeonDanger

VIC sid & judy forks, sx take-offs

Bunch of take off parts from a specialized chisel and a set of forks just I got off ebay that I can't be fucked servicing $300 for the lot Item: SID XX 100mm boost 29er with xloc Location:St Albans, vic Item Condition:Used (unfortunately not by me)lockout lever needs work. Assume it needs a...
  2. LeonDanger

VIC sx crankset & bb 175mm/32t

Item: 175mm sx crankset and 73mm bsa bb Location: St Albans Item Condition: ridden for 3km? Reason for selling: changing to 170mm Price and price conditions: $30 Extra Info: Pictures:
  3. LeonDanger

VIC SX derailleur

Item: sx 12 speed rear derailleur Location: St Albans Item Condition: new, taken off complete bike Reason for selling: taken off complete Price and price conditions:$20 Extra Info: Pictures:
  4. LeonDanger

VIC RockShox Judy silver boost

Item: RockShox Judy silver 100mm boost Location: St Albans, Vic Item Condition: Never ridden, taken off complete Reason for selling:taken off complete bike Price and price conditions:$100 Extra Info:no axle Pictures:
  5. LeonDanger

VIC Sid xx 29 boost 100mm

Item: SID XX 100mm boost 29er with xloc Location:St Albans, vic Item Condition:Used (unfortunately not by me)lockout lever needs work. Assume it needs a service Reason for selling:Cbf with working on the lockout Price and price conditions:$250 with some o rings, bleed kit and oil for lockout...
  6. LeonDanger

VIC Sold please delete

Sold. Please delete.
  7. LeonDanger

VIC Sold please delete

Sold. Please delete.
  8. LeonDanger

VIC Sold

SOLD, please delete
  9. LeonDanger

*SOLD*--REALLY cheap chromo frame

Item: KHS Alite 4130 17" 99/00 mdl, reg 1 1/8 ht, euro bb, V brake mounts, no disc mounts (sorry) Location:Maribyrnong (right near Highpoint) Item Condition:Scruffy looking, I tiny, tiny, TIINY dint in the downtube Reason for selling:Moving to Japan, haven't used it in 3 years Price and...
  10. LeonDanger

A good start..Drains in melbourne

Any of you guys ride the drains often?
  11. LeonDanger

Urban spots in Western suburbs of Melb?

I'm from near highpoint. Any of you guys know some good spots around the area?
  12. LeonDanger

I am ready to be flamed...Custom Solid

So here's my ride, it is smaller than your one - but it is how you use it ok! Frame: Based on the kme but with a 21.25 tt, drops meet flush with pegs, 71 st, mid bb, campy headtube. I got it raw and had it painted down here. I believe it is a mazda or honda colour. The inspiration came from...