Search results

1. zach15

Posties State Champs 2012

Hey guys, here are a few pics that I took on Sunday. Enjoy! http://s1061.photobucket.com/albums/t471/Zach_Hoskin/
  2. zach15

DX Race Results

Hey Guys, Sorry it took a while for the results, but here they are. If there are any that you think aren't quite right please let me know. Cheers Zach
  3. zach15

Final year meeting!

Hey everyone, The November meeting will be held on Tuesday the 16/11/10 at 7pm in the Dr Price room. Post up anything to be discussed or apologies. This is the final meeting for the year, so if everyone could make it that would be great. Cheers
  4. zach15

Frenzy maintenance

Hi guys, there are plans to head down to McFrenzy at 8.30am on sunday the 24th of October for anyone who is willing to help out. This all depends on the weather of course as the council doesn't like setting foot in the park after the slightest drizzle. So I will keep everyone updated. Zach
  5. zach15

Meeting 17th August

Hey everyone, The August meeting will be held next Tuesday night the 17/8/10 at 7pm in the Dr Price room. Post up anything to be discussed or apoligies. Cheers
  6. zach15

Club ride 8th of August

Hi everyone, there will be a club ride starting from the bmx track and then heading out to the 4x track. Everyone is welcome, even if your not a club member you can still come along, it is just going to be an easy fun ride, so grab your bikes and come for a pedal. Time: 9am till mid-afternoon...
  7. zach15

Meeting July 20

Hey everyone, The June meeting will be held next Tuesday night the 20/7/10 at 7pm in the Dr Price room. Post up anything to be discussed or apoligies. Cheers
  8. zach15

Club T-Shirt Design Poll Results

Hi everyone, the votes from our recent poll is in and here are our new shirt designs for TMBC. The highest voted design was, and this was the runner up. We shall start the process of getting them done up and will get back to you all with a price. Cheers Zach
  9. zach15

T-Shirt design poll

Ok people here are our new T-Shirt designs, we have 5 to chose, but we want to cut it down to 2 designs that we will get made up. If you could let us know which ones you want by using the poll, but you can only vote twice, but after we have chosen the designs we will do another regarding the...
  10. zach15

Monthly Meeting 18/05/10

Hey everyone, The meeting will be on next Tuesday night 18/05/10 at 7pm, in the Dr Price room. Post up any items to be discussed and apoligies. Cheers Zach
  11. zach15

Sections of Frenzy 26/04/10

Hey guys, here are a few pics from the weekend. I hope you like them...
  12. zach15

20th of April Meeting Minutes

Here are the minutes people, on time for once :)
  13. zach15

How to Join TMBC

Click here for details on membership
  14. zach15

16th of March General meeting and AGM

Sorry for the late post guys
  15. zach15

Last Minutes Maintenance

Hey guys, sorry for the very late notice but we are doing some last minute 4X maintenance on this saturday, so if anyone can come please do the more people we get the easier it will be for all and the better the track will be, so please help out. Just bring all of the usual equipment...
  16. zach15

DH/XC Maintenance

OK sports fans, TMBC is kicking back into gear and you are starting with a maintenance day at McFrenzy and the Rollercat extension. This will be on this coming Saturday, the 20th of February at 8 o'clock, meeting at the top gazebo at the end of Harvey st. Metal rakes are preferred we wont be...
  17. zach15

4X Race Maintenance

Hey guys, we have a race coming up for this weekend the 7th of Feb, there will be a bunch of us heading out on the saturday to do some last minute maintenance. Everyone is welcome, the preferred tools well be steel rakes and shovels, but bring anything you have we will find a use for it. We will...
  18. zach15

2010 Meetings

Hi all, meetings for the TMBC have been changed this year. They are now the third tuesday of every month and the location has also changed to the DR Price Meeting Room, which is located just around the corner from the art gallery (see map). This means that our first meeting of the year will...
  19. zach15

Thanks

I'd just like to thank everyone who helped out at the 4X race with preparation of the track through to everyone who helped in the canteen and with other jobs around the place. The day ran smoothly and I believe that everyone had a good day of racing. :D Cheers Zach
  20. zach15

Pre 4X Race Maintenance

Righto people 9 o'clock saturday the 14th, there will be final track maintenance on the 4X track, just to get rid of rocks and grass and pretty much groom the whole thing. Everyone is welcome. I suggest that you bring: metal rakes, shovels, wheelbarrows if you can (for rocks). I hope you...