Search results

1. primo_DHFR

(L)ast Rufus

Well after months waiting on end, the final parts came in and was built up... Its great to ride, solid, nimble and an all round fun bike to ride. Spec: Frame: (L)ast Rufus Fork: Rock Shox Pike Headset: Fsa Pig Pro Stem: Thomson X4 Bar: Answer Pro Taper Grips: Odi Longneck Seat...
  2. primo_DHFR

Is this vegitation renouned for good soil ???

Hi all, me and a few mates yesterday were investigating a particular area for build some new dirt jumps. Its a fairly good location, quite flat, down in a valley with a nice large creek for water, at the bottom of a 7m rock cliff and out of the way of civilisation. Even though there are a few...
  3. primo_DHFR

ALL RESOLVED Thanks

Hi every one, I have recently placed an order from Chain Raction Ccles 2 weeks ago. Below is my email can you please read and express your opinions. "Hi there, For the past 2 weeks, ive been trying to get in contact to speak to somebody over the phone about my order but i always get the...
  4. primo_DHFR

Street Project - Frame and Cranks to go...

Ive basically just started and as you can see i dont have many items, but the majority are on the way... here's the spec list: (the items in green i have got, and the items in purple i am yet to get. Spec: Frame: Last Rufus, - To Get Forks: Rock Shox Pikes - got Controls: Headset: FSA Pig...
  5. primo_DHFR

<<-::2003 Intense M1 OFFERS NEEDED::->>SOLD

Item: 2003 Intense M1 Location:Sydney Item Condition:Great, at the moment, the frame is bare and is awaiting a fresh coat of powder coating. if someone is interested in the bike i can arange it to be powdercoated to their colour of choice! the rest of the spec is good, a few scratches from...
  6. primo_DHFR

How high are your bars???

Hi all, after a stint of dh'ing, im wanting to get back into street riding. i know that dh handle bars are generally wide and have little to no rise to keep the front end low for control. But it got me thinking; what amount of rise do handlebars have that are run on street/dirtjump...
  7. primo_DHFR

2007 NS Suburban - Sold

Item: 2007 NS Suburban (teal colour) Location: Sydney, North Shore, Lindfield 2070 Item Condition: Great, a some paint chips near chainstays, and some light scratches on top tube due to brake cable (barspins), All fixed up with the touch up paint supplied. Reason for selling:Down Hill Bike...
  8. primo_DHFR

Steet hardtail of full on DH bike???

Heres my situation… Currently I have a bit to spend and I am thinking of either a dirt jump/street hard tail or a full on Down Hill/Free ride bike. My question is what should buy: NS Suburban Or a Specialized Demo 9 Reasons for a Suburban: I currently ride a bit of street (just...
  9. primo_DHFR

2007 NS Suburban - SOLD...

Item: 2007 NS Suburban (teal colour) Location: Sydney, North Shore, Lindfield 2070 Item Condition: Great, a some paint chips near chainstays, and some light scratches on top tube due to brake cable (barspins), All fixed up with the touch up paint supplied. Reason for selling: Looking for...
  10. primo_DHFR

<^>Teal NS Suburban, Upgraded <^>

Well here it is guys, the complete bike! i had a thread earlier, but this time she has forks.... as for the 'dream bike' factor, it still is not finished. but here she is. Frame: 2007 NS Suburban, Teal Forks: Rock Shox Pike 409 Headset: FSA Pig Pro DH Stem: Easton Vice Handlebars...
  11. primo_DHFR

Water/Rust Proofing Cromo Frames?

Hi guys, i have searched this topic but noting has come up. Basically i have a dirtjump frmae (new) and it hasn't been water proofed, the manual that comes with it states strongly that the owner should get their frame sealed with a strong rust/water repelant. the frame is a 2007 NS Suburban...
  12. primo_DHFR

Colour Scheme

Hi guys, I am in the process of piecing up my Suburban. the frame colour is the blue, look at the pics. what i am asking is what type of colour scheme should i go for? I am thinking of the white/blue/black but there are lots of rides on here and on the streets that are like that. i would just...
  13. primo_DHFR

Sold.......

Item: Avid Juicy 5, Front, 8” rotor. Location: Lindfield, Sydney. 10 minutes from Chatswood. Item Condition: Good, a not too many scratches on the lever, calliper’s fine. Reason for selling: need money for upgrades. Price and price conditions: Would like around $125, very negotiable as i...
  14. primo_DHFR

>>SOLD<< Payment pending

Item: 05 Norco Sasquatch Frame (bought in 06) Location: Lindfield, Sydney. 10 minutes from Chatswood. Item Condition: Good, has acouple of chips on the down tube, and a section of missiing paint on the down tube due to shuttles. (see pics) Reason for selling: Upgrading Price and price...
  15. primo_DHFR

Truvativ bmx cranks?

Hi there guys, does anybody know where i can get these types of cranks, they are the truvativ bmx crankset (found on last years specialized fuse 4 ) The reason why i would buy a set of these is because i currently run the truvativ Holzefflor's and i am more that happy with these ones, plus...
  16. primo_DHFR

>>- 2007 brand New Aqua Blue NS Suburban -<<

Hi there guys, i just bought my brand new 2007 NS Suburban Blue frame today! This bike is still not complete so bare with it.... basically all i have to do to complete my ultimate street, dirt jump bike is forks and a new wheel set! that will come later on. but here are the specs...
  17. primo_DHFR

>> .:Marzocchi 66VF2 06, SOLD!!!!!for real this time.

Hi guys, basically, i want to have a super quick Sale, by the end of the week..... please dont hesitate to ask any questions, all offers welcome Item: 2006 Marzocchi 66VF2, 170mm (Rebound, compression dampening, and double air preload) Location: Sydney, Norths Shore, Lindfield (2070)...
  18. primo_DHFR

The NEW NS Bikes web site

Hi all, i stumbled along the new web site for the NS bikes, its VERY swell! have a look at it here, its deffiantly worth looking at. http://ns-bikes.com/
  19. primo_DHFR

Are the Red Hill DJ's still there?

sorry if this seems like a dumb question, but.... Does any body know if the Red Hill Dirt Jumps are still good, as in they are still in good condition and no body has destroyed them? Because i heard that the whole of that land belongs to the near by church and they were going to get rid of...
  20. primo_DHFR

>>Up Grading, a few opinions and advice needed here<<

Hi guys, i have recently inhereted $650 from a sale and i am now in the process of up grading my Bike, to a pimpin street dirtjump hardtail. have a look at the spec in the microsoft Excel spread sheet. it may be a bit confusing at first but you should understand it. basically i am...