Search results

1. M

Great Vic Bike Ride 04'

some fuckhead stole my wallet on the great vic bike ride 04' in Gellibrand at the sausage sizzle. They said they new me and the fuckheads at the stall were like, 'oh, ok, if you know him I will give the wallet with $300 in it'. I was only gone 2 minutes. Fuck the nigger who stole it. Contact me...
  2. M

Important info about guidelines of "Farkin".

It's great to have a forum where so many people who have a similar interest can get together and chat about stuff, show pictures, find out things, etc... But as it's stated in the forum guidelines... Posting sexist, racist or homophobic remarks will NOT be tolerated. This includes using...
  3. M

deviation hill geelong

n e one familiar with deviation hill. i ride down it all the time and try to to a mono for some way. can anyone give me a good tip for doing a mono or has anyone got somewhere better to go that deviation?
  4. M

any one knows james perkins? deviation hill geelong

i saw this kid james perkins in geelong go down deviatin hill with no hands all the way, then go up without any hands. he was even holding back traffic. does any one like to go down deviation hill in geelong??