Search results

1. Bambi

What Hardtail to buy (Buy complete or make own)?

I have been out of the mtb game for a while due to circumstances. New dirt jumps just been built near my house and want back in! I want to get a good hardtail (used to have a kona stuff with DJ2s, MTX camo rims and other addons) Any suggestions? Preference PIKES or Fox Vanillas. Light...
  2. Bambi

How do you fit a tentioner?

Just bought a tentioner and don't know how to fit it. Can anyone tell me how? here is a pic of the tentioner, im pretty sure it is a surly tentioner. http://forums.farkin.net/attachment.php?attachmentid=53429 I have a kona stuff with a single speed setting I can see where it screws...
  3. Bambi

Answer found please delete

Why You Looking Here It Says It's Found Omg.......idiot
  4. Bambi

Which Fox forks to buy??

Hi all, I am in the proccess of upgrading my 03 kona stuff with some ultimate forks. Fox forks are the only brand that I have adored since I started riding and I've always wanted to own my own pair. However, as I have been looking through the forks selection I found a two forks that are...
  5. Bambi

My pimped kona stuff 03 model

This is my pimped up kona stuff 03 model! Hope you like it! (getting cammo front rim soon) (Notice the hope mini brake I got at the back :p)
  6. Bambi

found please delete

Why are you looking here?!? It says found.....idiot!
  7. Bambi

Hucking On Hardtails

Ive got a Kona Stuff 03 with dj 2's and I tend to ride with my mates who own dualies. We do drops off rocks onto a sloped landing but people have said to me that it can cause fractures in my frame even though its solid as. Is this true??
  8. Bambi

Resizing Pictures For Threads

I think that farkin admins should have a help link for how to resize images to put on 'for sale threads' as 360 odd kb's isn't enough for a quality digital camera that most people own today. Cheers Bambi