Search results

1. bannorthshore

Shimano dh timer

What: Shimano dh timer or similar. Price range/Willing to Pay: Up to $20. Plus postage costs Location: Toowoomba QLD. But will pay postage. Extra Info: Has to be in good working order.
  2. bannorthshore

Headset problems....

A couple of days ago i had to take my bars off to fit my bike into my brothers car. Then when i was trying to put them back on but the stem wouldn't go right down and meet up with the headtube like it should. Then today i thought I would pull the forks off too suss it all out and when i...
  3. bannorthshore

Video of my track at my house.

I lied, the video isn't all at my house some of it is of the Toowoomba race. But you should be able to tell the difference. It goes for about two minutes and most of the riding is done by Jiel Case and Jock Farrington. Here is the link... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YGppZL7FYSc
  4. bannorthshore

Feels like felt

Well when I recieved this bike it was a single speed dj/park bike. Since the purchase I have changed that. With new parts including a Sram Pg990 cassette, Holzfeller bars, The seat and a Blackspire C-4 chain guide. Here is my FELT straight shot. Spec list: Frame: 05 Felt Straight shot...
  5. bannorthshore

spacer and derailure problems

I recently bought a X.7 shifter and derailure off farkin for my bike. When I bought the bike it came with eight chain rings, so I put the chain rings on to find that it didn't come with any spacers. So I went down to the lbs and ordered 5 eight speed spacers. But on the way home i thought about...
  6. bannorthshore

Worst or best incident without a camera

I was just wondering if any one has done something really cool or something really big and gone down hard without it caught on camera. To start things off ill start with mine. It wasn't actually me that was in it but i saw it. 3 years ago i started riding bmx and we put some jumps on our spare...