Search results

1. DHdillybag

Trials technique links

thanks aykay looks like there going to be REALLY helpful for me. now i dont have to go out and buy 'the art of trials.' cheers!
  2. DHdillybag

Can trials bikes be used for DJ or Skatepark!?

thanks for the quick replies guys! i cant wait to take my trials bike to the skatepark and see what i can do! mate that video is SWEET! the fakie nose manuals are awesome! that gave me so many ideas not to mention inspiration! that park riding is awesome too! EVERYONE CHECK OUT THAT VIDEO!!
  3. DHdillybag

Can trials bikes be used for DJ or Skatepark!?

hey all im getting my trials bmx soon and im starting to get frustrated watching my mates do dirt jumps on their mountain bikes.. i was wondering if i could hit jumps on a trials bike. because the bars are set so far forward i was thinking i could have a different stem and bar for DJ and swap it...
  4. DHdillybag

how did you get into trials?

some nice stories here guys! i've just bought my first trials bike off ebay, an Onza T-pro. it was $550 which i thought was a bargain but im still kicking myself for missing out on getting an Onza T-mag (he claimed it was the only one in oz) for $600. so looks like i have a lot of learning to...
  5. DHdillybag

4 bolt disc rotor and boxxer/hayes mount(IS?)

What: 4 bolt rotor, and....a mount to put a hayes brake on boxxers. Price range/Willing to Pay: whatever! Location: blue mountains but will pay for postage Extra Info: the mount has to be one were the bolt holes for the forks and the bolt holes for the caliper are perpendicular(at right...
  6. DHdillybag

will a cheap trials bike snap?

is that just the frame or what? sounds pretty cheap..anyone heared about these bikes?
  7. DHdillybag

yeh there a nice rig! im lookin at one on ebay at the moment. do u know what wheelbase they are? are you a fat shite like me (85kg?) cheers
  8. DHdillybag

interesting....did u do many big drops and stuff? with the observedtrials.com, does anyone know how much in $AU it would cost to get a bike sent to Oz?
  9. DHdillybag

hey all im about 6'2" and 85kg and im after a trials bike. ive been told that a raceline rhino or monty alp (cheaper end of the market bikes) are more for smaller kids... My question is, how big are you and how much thrashing has your cheap trials bike taken without snapping etc?
  10. DHdillybag

how did you get into trials?

i think it was donkay that said something about how trials riders are very 'different' to other riders in another thread. the truth is that it is a pretty different style of riding and i've found its not real popular making it hard to discover and/or take up as a sport. Anyways what im...
  11. DHdillybag

New Thread!

WOOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOO and i was the one who put up the suggestion of a trials section...seemed like everyone thought i was an idiot. ..or mayb my thread had nothing to do with the new section?? Either way THANX MATE! to whoever made the trials section.
  12. DHdillybag

Foes Dhs Mono 2:1

AAARGGGGGHHHH that is the sexiest bicycle ive ever seen!!!!! that shock is a bloody weapon! what are the figures for travel? i bet its in the 3 digit category! why such a hugantic rear shock? oh and how much did that beast set you back!?
  13. DHdillybag

trials section!??

hey i see theres a mixed section for DJ 4x and trials but trials specific bikes and parts are pretty different from those of DJ and 4X. if there was a trials section it could contain trials stuff for sale and just general trials talk etc...
  14. DHdillybag

trials section!??

Gday, i've been looking at getting a trials bike for quite some time now and its proved itself very difficult to find a good second hand one. When i search for the word trials in the forum i dont get much, but every now and then i find someone selling trials parts or sumthing. The problem...
  15. DHdillybag

4bolt to 5bolt disc rotor conversion?

that sounds pretty good. the hub has no brand names or anything not sure what it is. sent ya a PM.. thanx for the help everyone!
  16. DHdillybag

4bolt to 5bolt disc rotor conversion?

Gday ive heared somewere that i can get an adaptor/converter so i can stick a 5bolt rotor on my 4bolt hub? Can anyone help me out? ive tried looking 4 it but its frikkin annoying and impossible! cheers boys
  17. DHdillybag

4 bolt disc rotor

What: a 4 bolt disc rotor Price range/Willing to Pay: around 20 or 30 but throw me offers! Location: blue mountains, NSW will pay for postage Extra Info: anything around 170mm its for an ATX1 so a floating one will be perfect but anything will do!
  18. DHdillybag

lung capacity

...85% hey. Does anyone know what the figure is for pro road bikers or swimmers? that would be interesting
  19. DHdillybag

My girls ride!

mate, your girlfriend should have one ride only...YOU. hah nah its a sweet bike sweeeeter rotor!
  20. DHdillybag

All Sold - Please Delete

chainguide pics of aireal chainguide to maroulis_rules@hotmail.com cheers