Search results

1. D

Dannyboy out of action for good!

Yesturday at Emu Plains i took a BIG tumble down a rockface and f*cked myself good , real good. Gashed legs , bruised ribs , smashed cheekbone and dislocated my shoulder , AGAIN ! After x-rays etc i have been told that i have damaged my shouder big time and biking is a definate no - no for a...
  2. D

Oxford Falls / Red Hill Ride This Monday

Anyone up for it . I've missed out twice on going there and need someone to tag along with who knows their way around and is up for a mad one. Dan
  3. D

Troy Lee / Azonic / Fox 34" shorts wanted

Black , Black / Grey , Black / whatever , must be in good condition ! Dannyboy
  4. D

FARKIN ! Notice

Just have to say it's only a short time on Farkin but got to say it's the bollox! Not only have i picked up on so much stuff thats happening , hooked up on rides but also sold all my stuff i've accumilated over the years. Just wish i'd found out about it sooner. I know it sounds all abit cheesy...
  5. D

downhiil/race shorts 34"

Any colour aslong as their mostly black. What ya got? Dan
  6. D

Question Deleting previoud messages ? How do i do it ?

I have tried the edit/delete button but can see whereto go from there. Any suggestions? Dan
  7. D

Just a quick ride , FF helmet?

Just another reason to wear one and not spend alot of money on fancy paintjobs!! (This applies to maybe the less talented off us out there , those of us that think we can go large , try to go large but normally end up trashing it more often than not! ) After missing out on 3 ride this w'end...
  8. D

QUESTION :Giro Switchblade , Who's used one?

It's getting too hot for my full face but still want the protection. I'm looking at a Giro Switchblade and want some feedback from anyone thats used one. Ta Dan
  9. D

Why do you spend so much money?

The other lunchtime at work at work i was working on my bike and the most common question from guys at work was how much it is worth. The next statement was how mad i was to spend so much money and thats it's only a bike and i'm old enough to know better! That got me thinking. Okay i'm 31 , old...
  10. D

Maxxis Hookworms! Have you tried them?

As i have been riding alot of street and as there's alot more pedalling involved i tried a pair of Hookworm DH 2.5's on my bike ( A 2001 Stinky , Boxxers etc). Having not riden on slicks for a very , very long time i just can't get used to them. I have tried many different pressures but still no...
  11. D

SHIFT CLOTHING , WHERE IN SYDNEY CAN I BUY IT?

Trying to get a racing jersey i've seen in a mag but would prefer to try and fine a place where i can try it on. Thanking you kindly! Dan
  12. D

Hayes 6" rotors x 2

In good condition , not scored , warped ,etc. Yours for $40 + post Dan
  13. D

2001 Z5's $150 !!!!

Yes $150. Very good condition , Black , 5" travel. V little use , quick sale as i have an Rc rear shock waiting for me! Interested? Dan
  14. D

Question:Sydney City ride 10th Sept?

Is there anything going on? Wouldn't mind getting out! dan
  15. D

Ride at Oxford falls 20/21 sep?

I want to go to Manly for the first time but don't want to ride alone. Does anyone fancy showing me around the trails etc and having a day going nuts! Got a weekend off so I can go either Sat or Sun. Need to get to know the place! Nice one Dan
  16. D

Too many Stinky's , too many Danny's

Just a quick one. I was registerd as stinkydan but didn't realise that stinky/dan already existed . So i'm now dannyboy ( how original ! ). Apoliges for any confusion.