Search results

1. R

Ride In Workshop

Just a plug here, I took my old Cannondale Gemini to a large well known bike shop in North Manly with a wobbly headset, and a need for a desperate tune up after not being ridden for a couple of years, so after almost a week, they called me to say it was non fixable and they could no longer...
  2. R

NZ's Heaphy track to open to bikes

http://www.stuff.co.nz/national/4440215/Bikers-let-on-to-Heaphy-Track nice if this could happen here!
  3. R

888 springs

I've got a set of triple 888's on a Canondale Gemini, i need to get ahold of heavier springs, i'm 6'4 and 120kegs..anyone know where i can start looking? cheers, Ray
  4. R

Chain for Single Speed

Been looking at the KMC singlespeed chains on Ebay, question is are they any good / or strong? Purely cosmetically, i want a white one...it goes with a theme for me. Any good strenght wise?...i'm 6"4 with big legs and can torque a chain up pretty hard...would like to try and avoid the top...
  5. R

Well, another one joins

I too have joined the 29er fold. KHS Solo One SE that i picked up at the Dirtworks sale, put it together with parts of a Peace 9er that i bought as well, i took it for it's maiden voyage today, having come from a freeride background ( Cannondale Gemini 1000 ), to a XC rider (Giant Reign 0 )...
  6. R

where to ride in sydney?

just arrived in the country with an 03 gemini 1000 in tow, where's the best riding in sydney?,live in mosman,have been up to red hill, any help appreciated..