Search results

1. J

80mm Travel Fork - 26" wheel (Sid carbon maybe?)

Hi, I am upgrading my sons Scott 24" bike and it seems that a 26" fork with 80mm travel would be a good choice, as a quality 24" fork isn't available. Open to other suggestions.... Cheers, Johnno
  2. J

125mm length rear shock (eyelet to eyelet) for kids dually.

I am looking to upgrade my sons 24" Scott spark jr. In the unlikely event somebody has this shorter length shock for sale I would be interested, it is currently running a pogo stick style spring. Cheers John
  3. J

Switchbacks at Picnic Point

Hi all, has anybody thought of asking the council if the switchbacks at Picnic Point could be handed over for MTB use? They are just sitting there and I don't think the council has any intention of ever getting the walking tracks going again. They wouldn't need much to get them rideable.
  4. J

Singletrack - track locations?

Hi all, Does anybody know if there is a national park or similar around the Toowoomba area with really nice flowing walking tracks that can be ridden. Looking for somewhere that is not technical, steep or difficult, just a place to go for a fun ride through a nice forest area or similar...
  5. J

QLD SOLD - Yeti AS-R C (Lightweight Carbon Dually) PRICE DROP

PRICE DROP $2700 Yeti AS-R c Build is as follows (I will try to cover everything) Yeti AS-R c Medium Size Carbon Frame (ISP Integrated Seat Post) Magura Durin SL100 (German Made Lightweight Fork, 100mm Travel) Fox Float RP23 Rear Shock - 100mm rear travel Avid XO Brakes SRAM XO Rear...
  6. J

QLD SRAM Trigger Shifter Clamp X 2

I am upgrading my brakes, but as a result my old matchmaker clamps do not fit. So I need to find the clamps for the gear shifters (they are XO but I think they are all standard). Not much luck on the internet, ChainReaction has them for $25 each plus postage, which is a bit of a rip off. :(...
  7. J

SOLD - Specialized FSRxc Pro 2006 model

Item: Specialized FSRxc Pro 2006 model Item Condition: Very good, but slight transport dent in top tube, not structural at all. I am 37 years old and do not do jumps or drops. Reason for selling: New bike on the way... Price and price conditions: $1500 firm, the upgrades are worth more...
  8. J

RockShox Motion Control Damper (HELP!)

I am having trouble getting my fork to lockout and it must be the motion control damper. I replaced the O Rings with no luck.... When I look at the damper and turn the blue lockout, not much seems to happed. A little gate at the bottom twists and the internals move but nothing really...