Search results

1. B

MAVIC MTB shoes - 2011 size 12 (UK) price drop ($60)- SOLD

Price drop - $ 60 + P & P
  2. B

TAS Garmin Edge 705 gps cycle computer.sold

Item:Garmin Edge 705 GPD cycle computer Location:Launceston Item Condition:Good - perfect working order (purchased in Jan 2010) used on and off road. But well looked after. Reason for selling:up grade Price and price conditions: $250 ono sold Extra Info:Comes with charger - heart rate...
  3. B

Troy Lee D3 - Carbon Red - sold

Sorry SOLD to Robbo.
  4. B

MAVIC MTB shoes - 2011 size 12 (UK) price drop ($60)- SOLD

[/CODE]Item: Mavic 2011 Razor MTB Shoes Location: Launceston TAS Item Condition: BRand new - in the box Reason for selling: Unwanted / wrong order / wrong size - dame shame as they are very nice. Price and price conditions: $90 - price drop - $60 + P & P... thats a steal! SOLD Extra...
  5. B

Price drop $325 Sorry for the Bad photo (should of given it a quick clean around the goggle area and in the day light (would show up the carbon better) The whole package - original box / spare visor / bag / instructions -
  6. B

Thanks Robbo - I have changed the setting - doh!
  7. B

BUMP - price drop to $350
  8. B

Item: Troy Lee D3 - Carbon - Red Location: Launceston - TAS Item Condition:Very good - spotless - no marks - never used (in a crash). Helmet size:X-Large Reason for selling:No use - no DH bike for the winter. Price and price conditions:$390 - now $350 - now $325 Extra Info:Comes with...
  9. B

Lapierre DH 920 - Full BOS - $SOLD!

Price Drop - $4,000 Any questions please give me a call 0400 643504 (Ben)
  10. B

The good wife has the pressure on ! Price Drop $4,900 - thats a steal its a deal its sale of the century. Happy to throw in a set of wet tyres and other riding apparel - D3?
  11. B

Price drop $5,400 ono - I know its early days but im bringing it down - a few e-mails received so far. Happy to throw in some wet tyres and spares.
  12. B

Item: Lapierre DH 920 - with full BOS - large frame. Location: Launceston - Tasmania Item Condition: Very good - usual marks from riding - but well loved and polished / maintained. Reason for selling: Reluctant sale but I no longer ride and have other expenses Price and price conditions...
  13. B

b o s

Thanks for all the advice
  14. B

b o s

Thanks for your response - and answer from some one who has experience - dont TBSM offer services on BOS gear? If I made the forum a shitter place then I appologise for this - but I do not consider asking for ONLY people who HAVE had there BOS gear serviced an idiotic attitude.?
  15. B

b o s

I was seeing how well you represent the shop that you work for - good to see you commitment to customer care! Not to get another cracking shot at some one over net! Great forum - only one sensible response from one person that has the knowledge and experience (nicho) The rest who have...
  16. B

b o s

Thanks Nicho - I will be in contact. Case closed.
  17. B

b o s

Captin parrot / rectum / fisting guru by the sounds of it!
  18. B

b o s

Well case closed by the superb answer from captain J@se - and jrewing - I need not look at this forum any further.
  19. B

b o s

Thanks - I know that Nicho imports them - I am trying to establish who has had there BOS forks/STOY serviced and who buy!!!! If there are any alternatives Not a bunch of parrots chirping in and stating the obvious "nicho nicho nicho"
  20. B

b o s

Oh another expert - who is stating the obvious! That has never had there forks serviced - hence why I asked for a response from people who have HAD their forks serviced!!!