Search results

1. chino79

XT Di2 plans, advice needed.

Yep battery in the steerer. Thanks for that did not want a junction unless it is needed. Frame is a large alloy sb95. Fairly direct routing so 1400 should be enough. My measurements are assuming that the cable doesn't extend that much further back than the normal cable.
  2. chino79

Yeah going for the 800mm ones. Will get it up and running first. Then if I can get a decent deal on the bars and stem I will get them. I have found no alternatives for MTB. Thought Thomson or someone would have something by now. Wish I could get a steerer tube with a hole it it. I heard English...
  3. chino79

Just checked my measurements and I am good with the 1400. Not a huge amount to spare but it will work. So am I right in thinking that I don't need the junction?
  4. chino79

I have collected most of the 1 x 11 XT Di2 setup. I have a few bits on the way. My plan is to only run 3 cables. 1 rear derailleur to display, 2 display to shifter and display to battery. Will this work? Cant find any info on if I must have a junction. Has anyone tried this? Also want to run...
  5. chino79

Shimano brake bleed kits

Recently got 100ml for $25 from a LBS, was not happy. Imagine paying them to bleed em.... Prob get new brakes cheaper online. $30 for 1 liter is the way to go....
  6. chino79

Sir9 headset sizing

The niner one on it is fine, just always had a bit of a Chris King fetish and have one lying around. The top looks like it could fit, the bottom hangs out quite a bit on the niner one.
  7. chino79

Sir9 headset sizing

I have a 2015 Sir9 and a a unused Chris King inset 2 headset, I have been looking around and have not been able to figure out if it will fit. Has anyone fitted one? or know of the correct type? The instructions have a cane creek reference but no clear type. Cheers
  8. chino79

WTB: Yeti Single Speed Dropouts

Good plan If you find some at a good price can you let me know where? Would like to give it a go.
  9. chino79

NSW sold

PM sent......
  10. chino79

2 x Capital Punishment 50km

Sold pending payment
  11. chino79

2 x Capital Punishment 50km

Date 15.3.14 Event 50km Capital Punishment 2 race entries, $50 each plus a $10 admin fee from the race organisers Sold pending payment
  12. chino79

Yeti Big Top

Yeah feels great, best bike I have ridden. Silent as fu*k, just hear the shocks compressing and the tyres on the dirt. Yep chain guide gone. Such a good upgrade. Worth every cent.
  13. chino79

Yeti Big Top

Got new 10 sp XTR If I knew it was this good I would not have waited so long. Bloody awesome.
  14. chino79

Post your 29er!

They are there, not typical carbon look.
  15. chino79

Yeti Big Top

Ha, me too. Give me a 1Dc any day of the week. Shit even a 1Dx.
  16. chino79

Yeti Big Top

Cheers mate. Nikon D3s - 24-70 2.8.
  17. chino79

Yeti Big Top

Cheers, 2013 frame. I need the guide because I dont have a clutch derailleur and only just received the chain ring.
  18. chino79

Yeti Big Top

Sounds good mate
  19. chino79

Post your 29er!

Yeti Big Top Post your ride thread if you want details. Loving 29inch wheels. http://www.rotorburn.com/forums/showthread.php?264632-Yeti-Big-Top
  20. chino79

Yeti Big Top

Must have set the white balance wrong, they are blood red actually. When you coming to Stromlo for a ride mate? 11-34. Rides as good as it looks.