Search results

1. mcurrie

the kona adventure!

Frame - 2011 Kona Operator Rear shock - Fox Van R with ti spring Front shock/fork - Fox 40s Handlebars - Gravity 800 Stem - Crown direct mount Grips - Odi Saddle - Pro logo Seatpost - Stock Kona one Front brake - Shimano Saint Rear brake - Shimano Saint Cranks - Shimano Saint...
  2. mcurrie

LONG GULLY RIDE DAY - 14th February 2010

Finally...we have a ride day organised at Long Gully. Sunday 14th February, 2010 •Shuttles from 9AM to 12PM midday •Free lunch a from 12PM until 1PM •Shuttles from 1PM to 4PM "New" Downhill Track Big cheer for Benny Reynolds for working so hard to re-build and re-design the...
  3. mcurrie

STOLEN Green Commencal

STOLEN, Green Commencal Green Commencal TERALBA from Lakeside Caravan Park in NSW near Toronto, has YVC stickers on the frame. Any info please call 0407511007 Its not Matt Curries' sorry no more info other than what we have, shouldn't be hard to miss not that many Green Commencals...
  4. mcurrie

Long Gully CLOSED!

Hey All Long Gully thursday night ride nights wont be happening for a while due to the bush fires that have gone through the property and burnt everything except for the house and shed, but everything else is burnt, you can stand up the top and watch someone finish at the bottom.:eek: Matt
  5. mcurrie

My Commencals.

My dh bike and my dj bike. My dh Bike:D Frame- Commencal supreme dh team replica Shock- Marzocchi Roco Wc Forks- Marzocchi 888Rc3 Wc Stem- Marzocchi direct mount Bars- Fsa Gravity 800s Grips- Commencal lock ons Brakes- Formula The One Chain Device- E thirteen Lg1 Derailler/Shifter-...
  6. mcurrie

Long Gully Ride Nights changed

Hey all The restart of the Long Gully ride nights has changed to the 5th of february due to Mt buller nationals commitments, sorry for any inconvenience but cant be helped. Thanks Matt
  7. mcurrie

Long Gully Clean Up Day This Sunday.

Ftf are having a clean up day at Long Gully. Where: Healesville, Long Gully Rd, Lot 330 its exactly 3.3 km up Long Gully Road. Mel Ref: Map 269, C4. When: This Sunday 9th November. Time: 9.00 am till whenever. Bring shovels, picks, chain saws and anything useful. Also bring your...
  8. mcurrie

Long gully Thursday Ride Nights

Hey all This weeks Long gully ride night is back on due to people power.:D Sorry for the confusion. matt
  9. mcurrie

VSS Round 1, Long Gully(18-19 Oct)

Hey all The first round of the Vic state series is being held at Long Gully, nice and close for the first round on the 18-19 of October. Where: Healesville, Long Gully Rd, Lot 330 its exactly 3.3 km up Long Gully Road. Mel Ref: Map 269, C4. Cost: Seniors : $75 Juniors (U15 & U13...
  10. mcurrie

My Rompin Commencal Dh.

hey people heres my new bike that i got last Thursday:D. Frame- Commencal supreme dh team replica Shock- Marzoochi Roco Wc Forks- Marzoochi 888Rc3 Wc Stem- Marzoochi direct mount Bars- Sunline 750s Grips- Commencal lock ons Brakes- Formula The One Chain Device- E thirteen Lg1...
  11. mcurrie

eildon race

Hey all Some of you may have heard that Eildon was off well it is certainly going to be going ahead. What the problem is - is that you are NOT allowed to ride the track anytime before or after a race and that is from Goulburn Valley Water, so please adhere to these rules. Thanks
  12. mcurrie

Ararat, Rd8

Hi all, Just some pics my sister took from the weekend,she only got under 19s and elite, enjoy.:D Matt
  13. mcurrie

mt buller, state champs

Hi all great weekend everything ran smoothly:D here are some pics we took and this is all we have. thanks matt
  14. mcurrie

baw baw pics

great weekend every thing ran smoothly.:D this is all the pics i got. matt
  15. mcurrie

mt buller round 5 sunday pics

hey just some pictures that my sister took of the sunday and this is it and dont ask for more.:cool: hope you like them. matt
  16. mcurrie

yackandandah snaps..

dad got a few photos from the sunday. i have no other photos, so dont ask. i hope you like them.:D matt.
  17. mcurrie

You Yangs race results.

does any one know when or where the you yangs results will be posted or where they are posted,because someone buggered off with the under 17s race run sheet.:mad: ..
  18. mcurrie

You Yangs

Could anyone please give directions on how to get to the You Yangs downhill track, hopefully going up this weekend and need directions. Thanks, Matt:confused:
  19. mcurrie

Long Gully.

does anyone know if there is a ride day at long gully because a few mates said there was..:confused:
  20. mcurrie

Single speed.

i have a giant acid and ordered a single speed kit but wont be in for a month so what do i do in the mean time...:confused: