Search results

1. DIGITALPIMP

2007 IXS-Gravity DH Round-3 @Coffs Harbour (120pics on pg 1 & 3)

Copy Brother, copy. Cheers for taking pics mate, rider 903- red bitch hardtail - no style whatsoever, any pics? Thanks
  2. DIGITALPIMP

2007 IXS-Gravity DH Round-3 (Coffs Harbour)

Did you get them all from here or did you get them from another site too? Cheers bud. Nice Shots posted so far!
  3. DIGITALPIMP

Ourimbah DH rnd #3

Leaving it a little late I know, but Im looking for a lift up to ourimbah from sydney city area! Any spare room in someones car?? + my hardtail... PM me or call on 0400 340 480. Matt
  4. DIGITALPIMP

Ourimbah 4th of Feb (hehe)

Anybody got a spare seat for bike and rider coming from sydney city way?
  5. DIGITALPIMP

LBS and foreign parts

Its not always the fault of the LBS. The Distributors take a fair chunk of the pie. People are always going to buy stuff online. Although your own judgement should tell you that anything which breaks easily should be bought from your LBS for ease of warranty etc..forks n frames should be local...
  6. DIGITALPIMP

State Champs better late than never

Thanks for the shot Chris.! Later
  7. DIGITALPIMP

Ourimbah STATE CHAMPS Pics Up!!!! 13/8

Pics Rock! We have some good Photographers attending Ourimbah of late! Sweet! Thanks.
  8. DIGITALPIMP

Ourimbah 130806

Cheers Bro! You have a knack for being able to catch the speed of the moment in your pics dude. They are brilliant Kurt. Matt
  9. DIGITALPIMP

Ourimbah NSW State Champs (new pics now up part 3) posted 18th Aug on page 6

Thanks Alot Demo9! Nice shots. Cya next round. Matt
  10. DIGITALPIMP

NSW state champs-ourimbah pics

Cool shots..115 Caught in the moment before pain kicks in! Any chance of 906 Red NS hardtail ? Cheers
  11. DIGITALPIMP

NSW State DH Championships: Ourimbah Results

Absolutely brilliant weekend - A Massive thanx to everyone involved!
  12. DIGITALPIMP

Ourimbah State Round Video *NEW video, new server!*

I think you should download the new version of quicktime then try and right click save. ended up working.
  13. DIGITALPIMP

Ourimbah State Champs- Sunday pics.

Cool pics Daver, 906 Red NS Bitch HT? Cheers.Matt
  14. DIGITALPIMP

Ourimbah 13/8

906 red NS bitch HT black 661 helmet? cheers dude. nice pics!
  15. DIGITALPIMP

Ourimbah NSW State Champs (new pics now up part 3) posted 18th Aug on page 6

Man I feel sorry for you photo guys sometimes you must go crazy scanning the same 700 pics for new numbers...thanks alot for taking the time to do it. and to add to the fun 906 Red NS bitch in senior HT? Cheers dude.
  16. DIGITALPIMP

Ourimbah State champs (Sunday)

G'day Al, Any of 906 red Ns bitch hardtail? Cool pics dude. Thanks for doing it. Matt
  17. DIGITALPIMP

Ourimbah 13/8/06

Gday Bulllet, which photographer where you today? wearing what? Thanks for doing it. Brilliant day out there today, 906, Red bitch hardtail if you have any bud. Matt
  18. DIGITALPIMP

Ourimbah Champs 13/8

Nice Pics Scott. 906 Red Bitch Hardtail.black 661 helmet.grey/back shirt white shorts. Cheers dude. Mattryan3d@hotmail.com
  19. DIGITALPIMP

Need Lift To Ourimbah, Saturday. Any help?

Hey guys, I know its on the final hour almost...but... Anybody coming from the sydney region got room for a hardtail and rider? I need to get up there on saturday and I will be fine after that. I have a ride back to syd on sunday. Any help out there? I can get to anywhere by train to meet...
  20. DIGITALPIMP

rimba pics 6/8/06

sorry digital pimp i didn't get a one of you...sorry Thanks lil man no problem, see you at the state round :)