Search results

1. P

NSW Sold

Hi there, If you still have the 26" tubes laying around. I would put them to good use. I'm still running 26". I live in wollongong. If you could be bothered posting I'll pick up the tab. Otherwise PM me you address & number and if I am ever in the I might get in touch. Thank you,
  2. P

Recommend a womens seat for beginners

Thank you everyone who replied to give advice. You have collectively been very helpful. Cheer's.
  3. P

Recommend a womens seat for beginners

Hi girls, I am trying to get my wife interested in riding her bike. Although the seat on her bike is a good quallity womens seat she complains that it is too hard and narrow and therefore shy's away from riding at all. I do a lot of riding and can say it is the type of seat you would...
  4. P

Night rides anyone?? Wollongong riders

Looking for someone to join me in mid week night rides. I was thinking wed or thur night but am flexible. Location: Wollongong - Northern suburbs preferred, Bulli to brokers for example?
  5. P

Avanti Torrent and Coppermine/Vapour thread

I Bought my wife a Torrent 3(2011) for her to learn to ride on. I'm slowly morphing it into something she won't recognise as her own as I now love smashing it about myself. I put a 150mm Rock Shox Revelation on it which slackened out the head angle and raise the BB. It is now so much more...
  6. P

Drift Track is it ridable or overgrown?

Hello, Can anyone shed some light if the Drift track in the Gong is ridable at the moment or does it need some work? Anyone ridden it lately?
  7. P

Riding hardtail at Mount Buller?

Hi mate, A couple of us went on a road trip to Mt Buller 2 or 3 years ago. We had room so threw in our hard tails because we could. After mastering the track on our dually's we decided it was time to bring out the Hard Tails. We did one run and put the hard tails away never to return...
  8. P

Web of Psychosis Round 2 photos

Yeah Tim. There awsome mate, cheer's man.
  9. P

Riders wanted to share shuttles at Funnell Web tomorrow.

Hello. Two of us are heading down to Nowra to race at SCUM's Funnell Web track tomorrow. As it is private shuttles only we need more numbers to fill the car and share in shuttling. Anyone interested give me a call on 0437475853. We have a car and bike traileur. We will be leaving from Bulli...
  10. P

Scum Rd2 29th August

Whoohoo...! I'm in.
  11. P

Scum Rnd 1, 25th july

Any pics of No. 9 Black helmet/ white & purple jursey/ Giant Faith. Cheer's drandahl@wollongong.nsw.gov.au
  12. P

Sold: Race Face Diabolus Cranks with E13 ring & XT BB

Hey mate, what length are those crank arms?
  13. P

Sold Please delete

Hey mate, Are these forks still for sale?
  14. P

2010 Revised State Points - Final

Wonder if you can still claim your prize if you wern't there. Couldn't make the last round but came 3rd in my category. Or are unclaimed prizes looted and used as spare parts?
  15. P

2010 Revised State Points - Final

Can anyone tell me if there is some sort of presentation for the series point score. Trophies, prizes, big night out. whatever? Just curious?
  16. P

help 66 setup

It would be better to know your weight and what you want the fork for i.e. race/freeride? I run 06 66RC2X - I race mine and I weigh around 70kg. I run 5wt fork oil, zero compression at top end of travel and a few clicks at bottom end of travel depending how rough the track is. No air...
  17. P

Hopes and Spanks?

721's should be fine as a front rim, but wouldn't last half a race season as my back rim. I suggest 729's if you want something stronger.
  18. P

Who's the silverback at the monkey "AWABA"

Still looking for answers regarding the Monkey track at awaba. Would appreciate advice from locals. thank you.
  19. P

Who's the silverback at the monkey "AWABA"

Any chance we can come up and ride your track on the weekend. Depending on weather of course. How is the shuttle road these days. Is a 4x4 required? Do you still put chains up accross the track? just a small car of three or four riders from wollongong. Cheer's
  20. P

What Masters am I for race category

Back into racing this year and not sure what age category I should enter into. I turn 34 this year (oct) so that puts me into Masters- ? Thank you in advance. Did a search but came up with nothing.