Search results

1. S

Newbie here and 1st time buyer

Just an update guys.... the seller replied to me and said my understanding of NEW was different to his ....new is new......man some people well gave him my option and he has not replied... And he still has trader rights!!! what gives????
  2. S

L'officiel Le Tour 2009 Thread!

I stand corrected.....
  3. S

L'officiel Le Tour 2009 Thread!

A 61 year old woman was hit by a police motorbike crossing the road after some cyclists went through during the stage and another two spectators were injured Cavendish was disqualified for barging in the sprint Hincape is now 3 seconds off the lead BRING ON THE MOUNTAINS YEH
  4. S

Odd spoke sizes - move up or down in size?

I agree totally with F1234K...... Build the wheel with 258mm....your thread length on the spoke is usually adequate to compensate for 3-4mm of measurement error and even if the spokes are too long and stick out the nipple approx a mm you can file them off so you don't get any punctures. you will...
  5. S

Juicy 3, 5 and 7's Discontinued.

Hi all I have to agree here....my Xt disc is so much better than my Juicy 3 and 5's.. I have Juicy threes on my singlespeed and they always feels soft even after a bleed and i just don't like the feel of the 5's compared to my XT set on the Dualie... I also have to agree that due to the...
  6. S

NO the damage was not during removal or transit .....there is some major marks where the chain has been dropped behind the chainrings and jammed...scratches on the underside of the down tube to the carbon....chain slap on the rear stays etc.... the point of the matter is NEW is NEW...I bought...
  7. S

Thanks mate.... i have bought at least ten items from here and this is the first problem and the most expensive.....he does not even care to offer a solution.... If your interested it was a TEAM ISSUE FUJI CARBON FRAME Webby Good advice guys ..buyer beware....
  8. S

Hi guy/gals I have been on here for a while but just buy items really...wish i could post in the trader folder not sell but to respond..... I recently bought a frame from a guy on here listed as NEW ...i received it on friday and it is definately not new.... Not Happy....$500 for second...