Search results

1. J

Biggest jump, gap, drop or whatever photos!

WA gaps Here are a few photos of two gaps a mate and I built back in 2010 on the local hill.
  2. J

VIC Sold

Ha ha, no sir are they 26" or larger?
  3. J

VIC Sold

Wheel size Yo Man What size are the wheels?
  4. J

QLD Please delete

I'm keen Are you sure you don't want to sell the old girl?
  5. J

951 and a berm...

nice Goat farm shots. I was there on Monday the 18 and the grass was so long it covers your face when railing berms.
  6. J

20inch x 14mm rear wheel

Item: rear bmx wheel Location: Perth wa Item Condition: new or a good condition second hand number Price and price conditions: Extra Info: chrome and something resembling a oddesy 7k or similar.
  7. J

Sold

man are you crazy ill buy 6 if you had em!!!!!!!
  8. J

where is revo

ahhh good. i thought they were gone forever.
  9. J

where is revo

I was just wondering when the next issue of revolution is coming its been ages since i last saw it at the agents of news.
  10. J

Canning Mills Shredding...

whats wrong with the back tyre
  11. J

wanted: halo tornado rims

Item: Halo tornado wheels. Location: Armadale, Western Australia Price and price conditions: not sure how much they cost Extra Info: 32 Hole only, I will pay for postage.
  12. J

wanted: TEMPLATE

Please use the templates
  13. J

VIC sold

888 Hey can I still buy these of the forum even thou they are on ebay?
  14. J

rotorburn shirts?

where when and how can i get my hands of a size large rotor burn shirt. anybody know. PM me. need to get some into WA. Cheers Joel
  15. J

my red bike (goes faster)

Frame - Xtension X2 DH Rear shock - Manitou swinger 6 way Front shock/fork - Marzocchi rc2x Handlebars - Da bomb big stick Stem - From a 2005 mongoose fireball Headset - Fsa pig dh Grips - lizard skin. armadale cycles custom. Saddle - Sdg landing strip xtension model Seatpost - bbb...
  16. J

yeah good work
  17. J

how to deal with rangers

Recently me and my mates were bulding a track in a dry creek bed on a bit of land between a regional park and houses sort of a nuteral section about 40m at the widest and about 500m long. some guy saw us and basiclly told us to piss off. we kept building and he said he was gonna call the cops...
  18. J

Sold

sherman forks hey interested in the forks. I live in WA would like to know if you will post. would you be able to send pics to us at liverpool_fc6@hotmail.com. cheers joel
  19. J

Days Off Riding

nice pic nice pics, getting nice air of such a small jump good work
  20. J

Riding Riding Riding...

cool photo recon should have exposed it for a bit longer