Search results

1. dj larzzy

.:norco 416:. very custom! 2006! $1100$ flippin sold!

SOLD!!!!@#*_)(*&^%$#@@!@#$%$^)(*&^%$#@@!!!
  2. dj larzzy

sold

selling this for a friend but take full responsibility. Item: 05 hayes mags, caliper, leaver and hose Location: Melbourne Item Condition:few scratches but work perfectly fine! Reason for selling:got cheap formula brakes Price and price conditions: 160$ buyer pays postage Extra Info: only comes...
  3. dj larzzy

sold

Item: profile imperial 33t blue Location: melbourne Item Condition: good very good Reason for selling: want a different one Price and price conditions: $40 dont ask for any lower! Extra Info: buyer pays postage, and bmx cranks needed:p Pictures:
  4. dj larzzy

24" wheelset

What: 24" wheelset, front must be 20mm (not to fussed on what brand), rear must be a good ss hub (ns or npj somthing along thoes lines) must be good rims (halo, mtx or atomlab) must be in good cond! pm me or post comment for anything along these lines. (rims must be of the same make) Price...
  5. dj larzzy

front wheel!

im after a TEMPLATE
  6. dj larzzy

S-type wheelset sold

Item: S-type wheelset 26" Location:melbourne will ship at buyers expence Item Condition: perfect, the rims have no stickers Reason for selling: 24" Price and price conditions: $300 includes holly roller tyres, dmr ss kit, and a surly sproket. Extra Info: tx quando front 20mm, formula rear...
  7. dj larzzy

Odessy Rims 24"?

rumor has it that odessy (bmx brand) make 24" rims i have looked around but have not found anything about them, has anyone got any links or can confirm that they are avalible. help would be great! cheers
  8. dj larzzy

Wheelset

Hello i am looking to buy a new 24" wheelset i wish to have somthing light but not the usual like mtx and tuff neck i have a budget of $600. and if possible look different aswell like crome or colored. any help to make my decision well be apreciated! and if possible lots of clik on the...
  9. dj larzzy

Demaxx! 888R! Protaper! Stinky! Sold

I am selling this for a friend but take full responsebility of the sale. If Interested call or text Matt on 0433885468 Item: 06 Kona Stinky Location: Melbourne Item Condition: Excellent Reason for selling: Getting somthing different Price and price conditions: $2,600 firm! Extra Info...
  10. dj larzzy

DJ 3 help (06)

Hey, I have a pair of dj3s and mine are currently 80mm but I have seen many other dj3's that are 100mm and above. I was wondering if any has seen any links on how to change the travel and if it’s hard? Is it like the 150mm to 170mm with the 66 where I just have to move a spacer or is it...
  11. dj larzzy

sold

Item: dj 3 (2006) 80mm travel Location: melbourne Item Condition: good a few marks on lowers thats it Reason for selling: Want somthing larger Price and price conditions: $300 neg! Extra Info: steerer length 160mm but is renforced steel :( weighs 3.5 kiloes:eek: Pictures...
  12. dj larzzy

wrong location please delete

Wrong location please delete
  13. dj larzzy

Pimp Bike

in norway (homeland) i was serching around my grandma's old garage and found bibles over 100 years old and stuff like that and i could just see a bike wheel behind a lot of old gunk, i rip the gunk off and i found this beautie. it didnt have: wheels nor chain and had a really weird axel so i...
  14. dj larzzy

what fork for dj/fr

hello i need some help i have some djs 80mm but i dont really like the feel of them, and i am planing on buying some new forks. I like the shermans 90mm and then the lock out tingo makes them 130mm, im not to keen on pikes because i have had uturn and i thought it was a bit dodgy and took some...
  15. dj larzzy

Post your DJs

here mine:http://forums.farkin.net/showthread.php?t=60548 lets see yours!!!
  16. dj larzzy

sherman fireflys!

What: sherman fireflys with 20mm axel(90-130mm) Price range/Willing to Pay: i will pay depending on how good they are Location: melb Extra Info: prefer black/ gray will do cheers larz
  17. dj larzzy

sold! GT- Fuler BMX. sold!

Item: GT Fuler bmx Location: Meblourne Item Condition: good few scratches on frame Reason for selling: lost interest Price and price conditions: $300 for hole bike will Split if enough is offerd for. Spec List:copy of site my not be 100% Frame: Gt fuler full cromo Fork: 4130 cromo...
  18. dj larzzy

sold

Item: E-13 chain device (street version) sts i think Location:Melb Item Condition:Awsome it came with my 416 Reason for selling: have bmx chainring Price and price conditions:offer me looking for around $100 firm Extra Info: it comes with the e13 chain ring 26 tooth havnt hit it. NEED BMX...
  19. dj larzzy

do not need please delete

Dont need no longer sorry cheers larz
  20. dj larzzy

S-type rim 26" wheelset sold

With drawn from sale money going towards pikes:D cheers larz please delete