Search results

1. B

Transition blindside

Canyon spectral 6 wanted something a little more versatile that could still be ridden hard
  2. B

Transition blindside

If only I could ride both at the same time
  3. B

Transition blindside

Yeah I understand but I don’t need two bikes. So somebody else can enjoy it
  4. B

Transition blindside

Change of plans bike will be up for sale in a couple months just ordered a new bike. My mate just got a new ride so I had second thoughts holding onto it.
  5. B

Transition blindside

Looks it I have much more fun on the older bikes
  6. B

Transition blindside

That thing is sick!
  7. B

Transition blindside

Nice bike! So good to see I’m not the only one still riding small wheels hahahaha very nice bike, sorry to break it to you it’s not for sale. I’ve decided to keep it and update parts as they wear out and break.. slowly building it with new parts.
  8. B

Transition blindside

Yes it is , I haven’t removed the add was taken down as I was going to wait for lockdown to end before selling. Took it for a couple rides recently and don’t see the need in upgrading to a new bike an spending 4000$
  9. B

Transition blindside

10. B

Transition blindside

That thing looks sick!
  11. B

Transition blindside

Wow it looks exactly like the blindside. Awesome looking bike! I’m surprised people are getting around on these older bikes and haven’t moved on to the latest and greatest. Here is mine.
  12. B

Transition blindside

Anyone still riding a blindside by any chance? Or even older 26dh bikes? Just pulled mine out the garage and still takes a beating