2024 World Cup Downhill / EDR

oldcorollas

Levin the moment
Incase you missed it... More superglue needed...
Pivot reply.. didn't "break".. just a non-amicable separation...

Mattyp

Cows go boing
Also... DH Fantasy League is back...
Still some time to get your team sorted before Fort Bill in May

League: Rotorburn
Password: Farkin

Mattyp

Cows go boing
Was impressive seeing him in action. The gradient of the roads he had to go up. His Strava was an eye opener.
I spent a week in Nelson the week before the rally, some of those climbs are savage...600-700vm straight up a steep janky old logging track, i was cooked just doing one. Cant even comprehend what he went through both physically and mentally doing that.

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
It’s all so fucked.
Yeah bugger that. Greed at its finest.

$170-$200 a year to watch 7 races in US and Canada.
Even Optus sport is only $6.99au a month to watch the full season of Live Premier League Football plus around another 10 leagues and all Euro cups.

Don't know what they are trying to do but when sponsors don't have eyes on the riders, it won't be a good outcome. Stuff isn't going great for the bike world right now and this wasn't the time to hide racing behind an expensive paywall... That's if you can even watch it, which we can't, currently.

Minlak

custom titis
Does The Pirate Bay still exist?
Yes - vpn otherwise start going down the proxy list until you find one the government hasn’t blocked.
Most of the easy to access free sites are blocked and those that aren’t often redirect to dodgy pages when you search - click off the dodgy page and search again normally works - “allegedly”

Knaben database is another but watch what result you get from google may not be them

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
What's everyone's bets on price?

I'm reckon $199.99 for the year

Bargain, I’m on it.
I'll throw some chips on your number :(

Everybody wants a subscription these days. Places don't want you to buy their product once anymore, they want you to pay monthly for using it.

IMO they can jam their racing at anything north of $70 a year, that's $10 a race.

Zwift, Strava, GoPro, VPN, Netflix, Foxtel, Stan, Disney, cloud storage, Microsoft office, Video Editing, Google+, Virus protection, Spotify... Then you have $80 a month of internet just to use the above. Before you know it, you have $2k-$4k in the hole a year.

I'll watch it when it appears a few days or weeks later.