AM Girl-eeee Bike

moorey

call me Mia
Quinn has been riding a pretty basic and very ugly ebike for the last 12 months. Bought it for the wife at the start of lockdown but she never touched it.
Felix has always had the nice new rigs and Quinn has never complained, but has had a lot of use out of the old bike and is keen to do more races, particularly Enduro’s.
Wifey has always been supportive of the kids racing and gave me the thumbs up to look for a new bike without breaking the bank. Ebikes are pretty shit value for money, but I wanted to buy local, so I was fortunate enough to have the legend at an LBS track me down the last remaining medium in the bike I was keen on, as well as knocking a ton off the price.
Wasn’t interested in a light weight bike with a small battery. Needed something with the longevity to get her around 3-5h races comfortably, even if it wasn’t the most powerful motor. The Norco VLT’s seemed to tick all the boxes, and the C1 comes with better spec than most in the price point.

And, she loves the colour.

Can’t be arsed with the full spec list tonight.

https://www.norco.com/bikes/2021/e-mountain/e-all-mountain/sight-vlt-27-5/sight-vlt-c1/

Medium Norco 2021 VLT C1. 27.5.
Fox float 36 grip
Fox DPX2
GX Eagle.
Code R brakes.
DT 350/1700 wheels.
BikeYolk revive
shimano steps 8000, 630wh battery.

Heavier to lift onto the stove that usual.

Last edited:

fjohn860

Alice in diaperland
I can’t see your emoji.....but there’s no such thing as a good looking ebike though. Some just aren’t as bad as others. I reckon this one is less fugly than most.
I wholeheartedly agree.

A mate recently bought one and I always tell him ebikes are fugly, but yeah Quinn's norco looks alright.

Sent from my INE-LX2 using Tapatalk