Recent content by Yeti Dan

1. Y

Derby in Tassi

I will be in a Kia rio manual hatch hire car.. What a shame! Guess I'll have to suffice to some heel toeing through the corners and some massive body roll.
  2. Y

Derby in Tassi

Need some local intel. I'm looking to go this Thursday for a day trip while I'm in Launceston. The weather forecast is predicting 5mm-15mm of rain. What will the trails be like? What's the drive from Launceston like?
  3. Y

ACT [SOLD] Fox Factory Float 29er 110mm CTD (145mm steerer)

Item:Fox Factory Float 29er 110mm CTD off a Camber Location:Canberra Item Condition:Used Reason for selling:New fork Price and price conditions:300 or $20 posted Extra Info:Good condition, recently serviced. Couple small scuffs on the lowers and stickers are peeling. There is a tiny...
  4. Y

ACT [SOLD] Fox Float X EVOL Sleeve upgrade (8.5x2.5 (216mm x 63mm)

Well that's annoying, but yes Kashima on on the site that is $179. I can take further pics of the product when I'm home tonight. Cheers, Dan
  5. Y

ACT [SOLD] Fox Float X EVOL Sleeve upgrade (8.5x2.5 (216mm x 63mm)

Item: Fox Float X EVOL Sleeve (8.5x2.5 (216mm x 63mm) Condition: Used Reason for sale: New shock Price: $100 shipping extra $10 Other: I have one of these for sale in excellent condition.It was purchased from Cyclinic a few months ago, but have since sold the shock and moved onto a new...
  6. Y

Stumpjumper FSR S-Works - Coiled Goodness

Yeah, I was having a chat with Mint yesterday via PM about it actually, although he is using the stock shock which has been modified with a tune and EVOL. I'll have to do more research on how to get onto the DPS platform..
  7. Y

Ahh yeah sort of makes sense. I had a chat with one of the suspension guys this arvo and he said that I could get away with a 200mmx51mm eyelet and they would be able to use spacers to get it back to a 197mmx48mm. How that translates to a lower BB and slacker HA, I'm not too sure. i think the BB...
  8. Y

2014 Sworks. More interested in trying out the Fox DPS stuff over the CTD as opposed to going lower/slacker. Unfrotunately they don't make anything to Specialized with the new range.
  9. Y

Ahh I missed the part where you got the custom bike yoke. Unfortunately they don't make one for a Camber... yet. :sad:
  10. Y

So I should be okay to go from a 197mmx48mm shock to a 200mmx51mm shock on a Spesh? How did you work out the calculations in terms of reduced BB height, slacker geo and extra travel?
  11. Y

ACT [SOLD] 2015 Fox Float X 8.5x2.5 (216mx63mm)

Sold Sold. Thanks for interest
  12. Y

Huh? haha. :loco:
  13. Y

Thanks Knuckles. I couldn't work out my password for photo bucket!
  14. Y

Item: 2015 Fox Float X 8.5x2.5 Location:Canberra Item Condition:Excellent Reason for selling:Upgrade Price and price conditions:$400 shipped Extra Info:Recently serviced and in excellent condition. Blacked out decals Pictures: PM me for pics
  15. Y

STOLEN ACT - 2016 Giant Reign Advanced 0

Thanks mate. Noted.