Recent content by yakkity yak

1. Y

VIC SOLD: Banshee Legend Mk II (Medium)

i have owned one of these bikes and can vouch as to how awesome they are!!! free bump!
  2. Y

Sold

dude you need to mention that this is a Rocky Mountain 'Altitude'
  3. Y

VIC Sold

This is a 2013 bike bro!! You might be able to sell it faster if you advertise it at that :)
  4. Y

VIC 2012 GIANT TRANCE XO (medium) SOLD!

Hi everyone here is my 2012 Giant Trance xo that I am selling. Description of the bike as below. Feel free to PM me or can text or call me on: 0423 950 458 Item: 2012 giant trance xo (medium) Location: Wheelers Hill, Victoria Item Condition: Great! Of course it has a couple of scratches...
  5. Y

AM Banshee Rune V2

I really really really want one of these!!!!!! such a nice bike mate!
  6. Y

[QLD] Track 9 - Ricochet

That track looks awesome!!! serious fun to be had hahah
  7. Y

Ti Commencal Absolut now 8.68kg

That's so mint!! how are you finding the rigid from the suspension??
  8. Y

Home trails shred!

Cheers! yeh there sure are, just fun riding
  9. Y

Home trails shred!

Hey rotorburners!! This was just a quick edit i put together as a bit of a teaser in a way, but was made purely to show a couple of parts of a location in a way for our downhill team edit! Was also my first day riding DH with clips so that made it interesting!! hahah not as easy as they look :p...
  10. Y

NS Bikes Fuzz

mondraker and konas bastard child
  11. Y

Rockshox BoXXer Discontinued

it may sound like bs but i can see blackbox doing something crazy like this! Makes you sort of wonder what main rivals fox will do aswell, for all we know they could be working on something just as crazy!
  12. Y

My Bikes

hahahahaha
  13. Y

My Bikes

Thanks! yeh, their both so good to ride aswell!
  14. Y

An ambitious 18th gift

Man i wish i hate mates like you!!! go second hand as he said ^ there are some sweet bargains on here at the moment
  15. Y

My Bikes

ah okays, yeh i like the look of em aswell! haha i'll have to have a look at them! cheers :)