wesdadude's latest activity

• wesdadude
    wesdadude replied to the thread The gaming thread.
    Well it's designed to be an accurate car simulator. I should probably give it a go now that it supports VR.
  • wesdadude
    I'd phrase this as "it's become clear to us". She's not the bad guy demanding you do less for them, you've both decided you value your...
  • wesdadude
    wesdadude replied to the thread The QUICK question thread......
    Answering this here to avoid derailing Whisky chat too much. It seemed to vary from the stores I went to. The one behind this curtain...
    • IMG_20240126_201244R-01.jpeg
  • wesdadude
    Went out for Monday Doubles last night for a friend's birthday. The invite was for the first film but I hung around for the second too...
  • wesdadude
    Maybe I need to revisit it but I don't quite get the hype. Maybe it's just Daddario.
  • wesdadude
    wesdadude replied to the thread Electric Vehicles etc.
    Looks like it. I'm going to believe that right foot's turned enough and they're actually heel-toeing.
  • wesdadude
    wesdadude replied to the thread Bike wash $WTF.
    Floor cleaner's a scam anyway. Choice gave it a Shonky award a little while back.
  • wesdadude
    wesdadude replied to the thread The stupid questions thread..
    Maybe they originally just had the wanker size and had to begrudgingly get pints in. But in general they like the undersized trendy...
  • wesdadude
    wesdadude replied to the thread What does your day look like?.
    Synthetics? My uggs with their wool liners are good for long wear comfort. How are you guys getting so warm? Are you flying in...
  • wesdadude
    wesdadude replied to the thread What does your day look like?.
    She obviously doesn't understand the value of them on some parts of the internet. You need one of your pairs of uggs on the plane...