Recent content by warrior

1. warrior

Bendigo Downhill Crew

All work and family. No riding but getting a bit of motivation to change that. First up I need a new bike. How are you going? Still rolling the FNQ trails?
  2. warrior

Bendigo Downhill Crew

A lot of history here!
  3. warrior

Bendigo Downhill Crew

That's enough Nev. No need for hostilities in this thread. If you look properly you'll see indica apologized for jumping the gun. If you have something constructive to add that's fine. But keep your negative comments to yourself. Cheers
  4. warrior

Bendigo Downhill Crew

I'll hopefully be getting out with Sethius on Saturday. Hopefully the tracks survive this crazy weather we're having today.
  5. warrior

Bendigo Downhill Crew

I'm getting around to it. The improving weather is helping the motivation!
  6. warrior

Bendigo Downhill Crew

Maybe a road trip is in order. Sounds like you have it made up there! Sounds good. I'd be keen to meet up for a ride, preferably of the DH variety :biggrin:
  7. warrior

Bendigo Downhill Crew

Ah a bit of life in the thread again. Hows QLD Indica? I'm keen to get out on the tracks again now that the weather is improving, I have to put the Nicolai to some use!
  8. warrior

Bendigo Downhill Crew

I thought I would dig this up. Anyone riding lately?
  9. warrior

Bendigo Downhill Crew

Glad to hear it all went well. I'm also very keen to get out. I finish exams in a couple of weeks. Then it's ride time!
  10. warrior

Bendigo mid week rides

I do love digging those holes ;) Went for a spin yesterday. Nothing serious, just been hitting the hills behind my place. Trying to get back into it. Keen to get out and ride some proper tracks again. Just haven't had time recently. That all changes at the end of June when i finish exams! No...
  11. warrior

Bendigo mid week rides

Hey MH. What kind of riding are you thinking of? I'd be keen to get out during the week (Uni and work permitting). I mainly ride DH but don’t mind a bit of FR. XC is not really my cup of tea, my bike doesn’t pedal well back up the hills
  12. warrior

Bendigo Downhill Crew

Awesome. We might have a decent size crew for the weekend. Should be fun
  13. warrior

Bendigo Downhill Crew

I might be able to razz up a few more riders plus a trailer. Might hang around for a night as well if the other boys are keen.
  14. warrior

Bendigo Downhill Crew

I would be up for a ride on the QB weekend. Really keen to give the Nicolai the attention it deserves. After the 29th I'll be keen to ride most weekends. Need to blow off these cob webs and actually start riding with some pace again haha
  15. warrior

Bendigo Downhill Crew

I'll be away that weekend. They may head out there anyway, i'll let you know.