Recent content by V10

1. V10

Are there any tough rims?

I used to run old 721's years ago lasted about one race season. Then ran ex823's for three seasons and proved to be light and strong. Then went to the old deemax (yellow) these were brilliant. Now running the new deemax (silver) strongest I have ridden too date. I am not a light rider either...
  2. V10

2015 Diamondback DB8

It also looks like an old giant DH Comp!
  3. V10

2012 Yeti 303

2012 Yeti 303 and 303rdh are still the same as 2010-11 bikes. There us obvious componentry changes but the frames are no different. The 303r is still in the same black and team aqua/white paint schemes too. Not sure about 303 colours This is because they run frames in generations not years. So...
  4. V10

FOX 40's or boxer wworld cups???

I've run boxxer wc's, 888's and 40's and have to say that 40's are my favorite by far. They just seem to track and hold line far better. Having said that I'm a 93kg rider.
  5. V10

Riding DH in Vic.

Wow you boys have been polishing the track, nice work guys. It's obvious my 2.5 years oFf a DH bike has left a big hole in my life. Il be back up there very soon.
  6. V10

You Yangs nationals round 3

Hey mate get any off? #407 polished sunday Red tld kit Cheers mate cfmonty@bigpond.com
  7. V10

"Naked" frames

Yep alloy turns out dull grey aswell. Its just another way of stripping the frame. too get it to shine, you have to spend alot of time polishing. Same with any metal.
  8. V10

"Naked" frames

You can also cold acid bath the frame. Not a hot (acid) bath as this will eat your frame. Its a much less damaging option too. Paint strip and steel brushes can leave marks and scratches in the metal. Then a polish and this is what you get!!!!!!!
  9. V10

mavic ex 721 ceramic rims???????

I think your talking about the old 721cd rim. They were sort of a gunmetal grey colour. If thats the ones your talking about. Yes they are stronger than the normal black and silver 721's. But they dont make them anymore. So i would suggest you have a good search in the classifieds.
  10. V10

You Yangs MTB Park

Yep rode youies today, the track of fricking awsome now. Yer the bottom doubles are fun. But had some issues with the last hipped table. He He. But the track is a credit to all you guys spending all the time out there building, top work. Hey browny that was me eating shit on your freshly...
  11. V10

Best Paint Jobs

Hey guys my post was probably not worded correctly. What i was meaning was there are other options to just simply painting a frame, ie " to paint or polish ect". And no im not going to paint it after it took me nearly 50 hrs just to polish it. Let alone strip it. Cheers guys
  12. V10

Best Paint Jobs

Mmmmmm too paint or not to paint?
  13. V10

Freaky Lady on a Bike...

Damn her, she can wheelie better than me!!!!!!!!
  14. V10

happy snappies from barjarg

Hey great shots mate. Yer your right Hux he has captured a rare glimpse of the old power ranger!
  15. V10

beautiful bikes - post them here

Nude Sunday Factory