Recent content by turner92

1. T

SOLD please remove

stupid question but is this still for sale.. im interested.
  2. T

Which Fork + Frame?

Hey, Im fairly new with riding so if you could help me out that would be great. Iv been contemplating which fork and frame I should get for a hardtail bike. I am into street, dirt jumping and also need it for commuting. With Forks, and i am thinking of rock shox pike 409. What does everyone...
  3. T

Omfg!!!

Thats awesome! im surprised that guy didn't land straight onto his face at some points
  4. T

My First Vid On New Bike

good video, track looks pretty tough at some parts, with the wet it wouldve made it tough.
  5. T

Mate stacking at thirroul jumps

haha the reaction sounds so funny, but that guy looks like dead. good vid.
  6. T

New wallride

thats nuts, must of taken a while to get the wall made because you would've had to have pretty decent supports to not make it break under the strain. good stuff.
  7. T

Some stairs at uni.

Your bike sounds like its under some strain.. what uni where you at? might have a visit because it looks pretty decent for stair jumping etc.
  8. T

Huge Mono!!!!

that mono was insane! he didn't even look like falling off at all! haha all i saw with your stack was a big bowl of dust . must of hurt ay?
  9. T

Sweet vid

that was nuts, the guy was riding on handrails that were like 2cm wide. insane