Recent content by Turndown

1. T

The riding thread.

Popped tire on the weekend I was at a skatepark near my local about 8km away and I was riding my friends MTB and he was riding my bike. When we went down to maccas I heared the slightest hissing, I looked around and it was my bike, I spun my wheel around and found a staple in really deep. So I...
  2. T

skatepark etiquette

Thankyou! i have found this very heplful, one thing you didn't mention was that you don't mention your're a new rider if its your first time at a skatepark, I have found that you get snaked alot more and it as you mentioned not to sit there and do nothing is when you go, is great, your right...
  3. T

frame size?

Similar postion Hi i'm also looking at purchasing a bike. Im 5ft 9 and i'm looking at a bike for the skatepark, trails and street. I am looking at spending around $800. Any suggestions?
  4. T

What type of hardtail for a newbie?

Hey im thinking about buying a bike aswell. I was sugested a norco or a giant STP, I think i will go with the stp because they're pretty cheap and they are supposed to be good for beginners and riders that dont ride very hard. I found this thread pretty useful aswell. thanks.
  5. T

What tricks should I learn?

Tricks to try Hey, I recently started riding street, skatepark and trails on my friends Stp, I ride bmx but im converting to MTB, I have been riding his bike for the last couple of weeks and he kept telling my to try tricks i was comfortable with on my bmx. I started off with little whips...