Recent content by tombre2

1. T

Newer, aggressive hard tail VS older, dual suspension?

HT 29er ftw I picked up a Kona Honzo late last year and it blew my mind. Prior to that i was riding a Knolly Chilcotin (160mm rear) which i have since sold. The Honzo is a seriously impressive bike and whilst i've found the limits of it, it's mostly on downhill tracks, it's rad. I rode the...
  2. T

VIC sold

sorry guys, forks have sold.
  3. T

VIC sold

Sold......
  4. T

VIC Sold

Sale pending
  5. T

VIC Sold

haha they should minimize. I made them big so people can zoom in if they please
  6. T

VIC Sold

SOLD - please delete
  7. T

VDHS Rnd3 Mt. Buller

Couple of shots from practise on the saturday. These are the only photos I have so please don't pm me asking for certain rider numbers. https://www.flickr.com/photos/tom__mot/sets/72157650475045221/ Rider Numbers Elite Men 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 7 / 14 / 15 / 19 / 22 / 23 / 25 / 26 / 28 Women...
  8. T

Sold

XMAS Bump added stuff that will come with it
  9. T

Sold

Bike is now in Victoria and will be at the Narby DH race if anyones keen to see it.
  10. T

Sold

Still for sale. Now in victoria, will have it at the mt buller elevation race if anyones keen to check it out.
  11. T

Sold

Sold...sold
  12. T

Sold

price drop - $4000
  13. T

Sold

Sold......
  14. T

Toowoomba DH 12/5/13

nice work photogirl. Thanks for going to the time & effort, i'm sure everyone appreciates it. Cheers Tom
  15. T

Ryan De La Rue - Don't deprive the man of his Ginger Beer

Ryan will go to any lengths to get his Ginger Beer We had this fun idea the night before and then filmed it the following day after work. We shot it all in 2hrs and only did 1 take of each shot. I had grander plans for a more comedic intro but time is money and this is what we came up with...